|Canon PIXMA MP950|
Canon PIXMA MP950 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, The AE (Auto Exposure) Copy feature immediately enhances recreation high quality based on the sort of initial you’re duplicating. Plus, the practical Photo/Film switch allows you make reprints of photos and 35mm movie without using your computer. When scanning, high performance CCD technology generates spectacular 3200-dpi scans, with vibrant 48-bit shade deepness. photo high quality is amongst the most effective we’ve yet seen for an ink jet– based aio, with most images certifying as true photo top quality. the only point maintaining the mp950 from an excellent score was a visible tint in monochrome pictures, which won’t be a problem if you print just color pictures. it’s likewise worth pointing out that canon asserts a 30-year life time for photos framed behind glass, and also a 100-year lifetime for pictures in an archival-quality photo cd. The MP950 has an infrared port that can get images sent from a cellphone through infrared interaction. This feature might come to be better as cam phones reach resolutions that actually print well. Certainly, you additionally get the ubiquitous direct-print port for printing from PictBridge-ready electronic cameras. The port additionally accepts an optional $80 Bluetooth adapter for printing from accordingly geared up phones and PDAs, yet unlike numerous photo printers, you can’t print from pictures stored on a USB flash drive.
- PGI-5 Pigment Black ink tank,
- CLI-8Bk Black ink tank,
- CLI-8C Cyan ink tank,
- CLI-8M Magenta ink tank,
- CLI-8Y Yellow ink tank,
- CLI-8PC Photo Cyan ink tank,
- CLI-8PM Photo Magenta ink tank
Canon PIXMA MP950 Review Specs:
- Printing Method; Color Bubble Jet
- Print Speed (up to); 4×6 borderless: approx. 46 seconds1, Black:29 ppm (approx. 2.1 seconds per page)1, Color:22 ppm (approx. 2.7 seconds per page)1
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 512, Color: 512 x 6 (C,M,Y,Bk,PC,PM), Total: 3,584
- Picoliter Size (color); 1 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black:600 x 600 dpi2, Color:9600 x 2400 dpi2
- Paper Sizes; Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4×6, 4×8, 5×7, US #10 Envelopes
- Output Tray Capacity; Auto Sheet Feeder Plain Paper: Approx. 150 Sheets (13mm)4 x 6 Photo Paper: 20 Sheets Cassette:Plain Paper: Approx. 150 Sheets (13mm)4 x 6 Photo Paper: 20 Sheets
- Copy Resolution (up to); Black: 600 x 600 dpi; Color: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Copy Speed (up to); Black: 29 cpm (approx. 2.1 seconds per page), Color: 22 cpm (approx. 2.7 seconds per page) 1
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% – 400%
- Copy Features; AE (Auto Exposure), Auto Magnification, Borderless, 4 on 1, 2 on 1, Fading Correction, Duplex, Fit-to-Page, Film Copy, Image Repeat
- Scanning Element
- Charge-Coupled Device; Max. Resolutions, Optical:3200 x 6400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanning Mode; Color Scanning Mode: 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
Canon PIXMA MP950 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon PIXMA MP950 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MP950 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MP950 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MP950 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MP950.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MP950 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MP950 Software and Driver Download:
|Printer Driver Add-On Module, Windows 7/7 / Vista/Vista (x64 bit/x32 bit)|
|MP Printer Driver, Windows 7 / Vista (x64 bit)|
|MP Printer Driver, Windows 7/ Vista (x32 bit)|
|MP Printer Driver, Windows 7/ Vista (x32 bit)|
|MP Drivers, Windows XP / 2000|
|Printer Driver – Mac OS X (10.5 / 10.4 / 10.3 / 10.2)|
|CUPS Printer Driver – Mac OS X (10.7 / 10.6 / 10.5)|
|ScanGear CS Driver – Mac OS X (10.7 / 10.6 / 10.5 / 10.4 /
10.3 / 10.2)
|MP950 MP Driver Ver. 1.11 (Windows 7/Vista)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)|
|My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)|
|MP950 MP Driver Ver. 1.02 for Windows XP/2000|