|Canon PIXMA TS9020|
Canon PIXMA TS9020 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, Canon PIXMA TS9020 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer. As a matter of fact, it’s one of the very best wireless1 multifunction house printers you could purchase. It’s not only smooth and also portable, it’s stylish also, and offered in two-tone white/black as well as red/black situation design choices. Print research jobs, shipping tags, CDs, DVDs and also Blu-ray discs, envelopes, show tickets and also magnificent family members images rapidly as well as effortlessly. Attach all your devices equally as quickly, since when it involves wireless as well as wired connection, the PIXMA TS9020 printer is king. It includes a built-in SD Card reader2, Wi-Fi1, Ethernet, Google Cloud Print3, AirPrint4 and also Cloud5 alternatives, plus NFC6 for your suitable mobile phone. It’s likewise a fantastic selection as an iPhone/ iPad printer. Plus, it’s a breeze to use with its large, easy-to-read 5.0″ touch display and also enhanced user interface, record elimination suggestion and auto expanding result tray. Print top quality is outstanding because a number of quality-enhancing attributes are built right in. It has a six-color ink system, consisting of a dedicated grey ink container, onboard creative filters as well as front-and-rear paper feeding alternatives that even sustains art paper– so you never have to jeopardize on picture quality. Isn’t it time to you brought home a remarkable residence printer for all of your daily paper as well as photo needs? The TS9020 is a very connected system, showcasing built-in Wi-Fi and also NFC, enabling individuals to promptly connect with a mobile device by merely touching it to the printer. Likewise, Ethernet networking and Wi-Fi improves connectivity and also supplies assistance for many other attributes, consisting of the Canon PRINT application, Apple AirPrint, and a lot more. A 5″ touchscreen LCD exists also, providing an intuitive technique for adjusting as well as watching setups. Additionally, it has a built-in SD card port for printing directly from your cam’s sd card.
- PGI-170 PGBK: 15.4 ml (Std.)
- CLI-171 BK: 6.5 ml (Std.)
- CLI-171 C: 6.5 ml (Std.)
- CLI-171 M: 6.5 ml (Std.)
- CLI-171 Y: 6.5 ml (Std.)
- CLI-171 GY: 6.5 ml (Std.)
- PGI-170 XL PGBK: 22.2 ml
- CLI-171 XL BK: 10.8 ml
- CLI-171 XL C: 10.8 ml
- CLI-171 XL M: 10.8 ml
- CLI-171 XL Y: 10.8 ml
- CLI-171 XL GY: 10.8 ml
Canon PIXMA TS9020 Review Specs
- Print Speed (up to); 4″ x 6″ Photo: Approx. 21 seconds (Borderless)14, Black: ESAT Approx. 15 ipm14, Color: ESAT Approx. 10.0 ipm14
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 5,632 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 6,656
- Print Resolution (Up to); 9600 x 2400 dpi23
- Paper Sizes; A4, A5, B5, 4”x6”, 5”x5” Square, 5”x7”, 8”x10”, Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes, Card Size (91 x 55 mm)
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes, Printable CD/DVD/ Blu-ray Discs
- Printer Features; AirPrint4, Auto Duplex Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing8, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app7, Creative Filters, CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+9, Full HD Movie Print10, Google Cloud Print3, Grayscale Printing, Image Cropping, Mopria Device Printing11, My Image Garden12, Original Document Detector, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card)2, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link5, PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC)6, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge13, Wireless Printing1
- Output Tray Capacity; Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR Photo Paper: 20 Sheets of 4” x 6” / 10 Sheets of 5” x 7” Front Paper Cassette: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT (Color): Approx. 19 seconds14
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% – 400%
- Copy Features; Standard Copy, 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Disc Label Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy, Zoom, Preview, ID Card Copy
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; 2400 x 4800 dpi (Optical)16, 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)16
- Scanner Features; Auto Scan Mode15, Document Removal Reminder, Push Scan, Network Scan, Scan to Email, Wireless Scanning1
- Color Depth; 48-bit Internal/24-bit External
- Max. Document Size; A4/LTR (8.5″ x 11″)
Canon PIXMA TS9020 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
Canon PIXMA TS9020 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA TS9020 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma TS9020 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon TS9020 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA TS9020.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon TS9020 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.