|Canon PIXMA MG8120b|
Canon PIXMA MG8120b Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, The PIXMA MG8120B has superior high quality, performance as well as versatility combined with stunning style. The fantastic feature set begins with an all-new user interface that transforms the top of your printer into a smooth, ultra-responsive touch panel. The Smart Touch System gives light-guided direction with stunning touch sensitive controls so just the switches you need illuminate. Your fingers will certainly recognize liquid, effortless operation where as soon as you select your feature you?re one step far from imaging sparkle. For the very first time in home photo printing you could print still photos from your caught HD movies with your new PIXMA printer. Full HD Motion picture Print1 turns your favorite HD film clips caught with suitable Canon EOS Digital SLR or PowerShot cams into lovely photo prints. Naturally, for a printer that concentrates on images, photo rate is extra pertinent than speed for company applications. And the bright side is that for photo speed, the MG8120b scores well relative to various other printers. I timed it at approximately 57 seconds for a 4-by-6 and 1:45 for an 8-by-10, which makes it faster than many printers in its cost course or below.Even better, the fast rate for images goes hand in hand with high-quality outcome. In addition to our typical suite of photos published from a computer, I checked the MG8120 with several various other resources, including movie, a USB trick, as well as a photographic print, as well as got high-quality prints in every situation. Also black-and-white pictures provided suitably neutral tones, as opposed to revealing the mild colors that are so usual with inkjets. Canon PIXMA MG8120b, Most importantly, your published photos should last for many years to come, when taken care of correctly. The inks are rated for 300 years, if the image is stored in an archival-quality album with a plastic cover sheet as well as kept in the dark, inning accordance with Canon. The inks are ranked for Thirty Years if the picture is displayed inside a glass framework indoors out of straight sunlight.Canon doesn’t give a duty-cycle score for this model, that makes it challenging to approximate the number of pages you can fairly anticipate to print every month. The device appears to be well-constructed, so we would presume it could handle a moderate quantity of printing. If absolutely nothing else, the 50-page capability of the result tray will assist avoid you from ill-using the print engine. At press time, Canon could not supply page-yield numbers for this design’s black pigment ink cartridge (PGI-225) for monochrome message records. Because of this, we don’t have an approximate cost for printing a monochrome web page of text.
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds6, Black:ESAT Approx. 12.5 ipm16, Color:ESAT Approx. 9.3 ipm16
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 5,632 / Black: 512 / Total: 6,144
- Picoliter Size (color); 1,2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi4, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss;Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper; Fine Art: Canon Fine Art Paper “Photo Rag” ™; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope
- Printer Features; Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing12, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD, Movie Print1, Grayscale Printing, ID Photo Print, smartphone Photo Printing, Photo Index Sheet,
- Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing, Template Print, Wireless Printing2
- Output Tray Capacity; Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets Cassette: 150 Sheets
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT(Color) Approx. 15 seconds16
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% – 400%
- Copy Features; 4 in 1 / 2 in 1, Auto Duplex Copy, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Film Copy, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Manual Color Adjustment, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Trimming Copy, Zoom
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Charged-Coupled Device (CCD)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:4800 x 9600 dpi (Film)5, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Features; Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode11, Film Scan, Gutter Shadow Correction, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory, White LED, Wireless Scanning
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG8120b is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG8120b.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG8120b wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|MG8100 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/
|MG8100 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|MG8100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124
(OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
|MG8100 series Scanner Driver Ver. 17.4.1b
(OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
|MG8100 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4
(OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
|MG8100 series Linux IJ printer driver source file|
|MG8100 series Linux IJ scanner driver source file|
|MG8100 series Linux IJ Printer Driver|
|MG8100 series Linux IJ Scanner Driver|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac OS X v10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64)
|MP Navigator EX Ver. 4.0.4 (OS X v10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)|