|Canon PIXMA MG8140|
Canon PIXMA MG8140 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, Canon PIXMA MG8140 Inkjet Image Models superior quality exceptional greyscale movie and printing checking when you require it. Supreme quality efficiency Wifi All In-One offering exceptional photolab-quality greyscale and also shade images with very simple to earn use of Intelligent Contact Approach and 4800dpi CCD reader with the ability of 35mm movie checking. However no one truly buys the device that is multifunctional upon looks; the major factor this does appear to be there is a spacecraft it could do almost anything. It publishes within the high-resolutions associated with 9, 600 × 2, 400 dpi, suggesting the fact within the pictures are amazing along with tiny is been up to sound. The essential application enables you to print-out high resolution pictures from the HD movies with choosing these certain structures– an incredibly nice impact. After that, the Canon MG8140 printer has a lot of eas to supply to you for sure. Some of them resemble up to 9600 dpi printing resolution, Wi-Fi connection, Ethernet, 8.8 cm TFT display, 6 various ink containers, the FINE Ink System, and also far more still. All them will certainly be the outstanding advantages that you are going to admire a lot. So, you will certainly never ever regret having this device in your functioning room. Canon PIXMA MG8140 is a gadget that permits message and graphic arise from a computer system as well as moves the details to paper, normally to standard dimension sheets of paper. Canon PIXMA MG8140 differ in size, speed, refinement, and price. As a whole, far more expensive printers are used for higher-resolution color printing.
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds6, Black:ESAT Approx. 12.5 ipm16, Color:ESAT Approx. 9.3 ipm16
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 5,632 / Black: 512 / Total: 6,144
- Picoliter Size (color); 1,2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi4, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss;Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper; Fine Art: Canon Fine Art Paper “Photo Rag” ™; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope
- Printer Features; Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing12, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD, Movie Print1, Grayscale Printing, ID Photo Print, smartphone Photo Printing, Photo Index Sheet,
- Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing, Template Print, Wireless Printing2
- Output Tray Capacity; Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets Cassette: 150 Sheets
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT(Color) Approx. 15 seconds16
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% – 400%
- Copy Features; 4 in 1 / 2 in 1, Auto Duplex Copy, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Film Copy, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Manual Color Adjustment, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Trimming Copy, Zoom
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Charged-Coupled Device (CCD)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:4800 x 9600 dpi (Film)5, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Features; Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode11, Film Scan, Gutter Shadow Correction, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory, White LED, Wireless Scanning
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG8140 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG8140.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG8140 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|MG8100 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/
|MG8100 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|MG8100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52
(OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
|MG8100 series Scanner Driver Ver. 17.4.1b
(OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
|MG8100 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4
(OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
|MG8100 series Linux IJ printer driver source file|
|MG8100 series Linux IJ scanner driver source file|
|MG8100 series Linux IJ Printer Driver|
|MG8100 series Linux IJ Scanner Driver|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac OS X v10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64)
|MP Navigator EX Ver. 4.0.4 (OS X v10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)|