|Canon PIXMA MP287|
Canon PIXMA MP287 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, Canon Pixma MP287 is a inkjek printer has numerous functions. Plus the flexibility and simpleness is likewise simpleness. Although easy, the capability is fairly qualified for the use of personal or House. Since this printer is not produced for a high job intensity as in big workplaces. Printer Canon Pixma MP287 created to do print on ink. MP287 economically however not especially minimize the high quality of the prints. Catridge likewise developed not too big, the ability of Toner only slightly compared with comparable printers. However don’t worry, Canon Pixma MP287 produced to print good images such as photos as well as videos. Print high quality picture printer is not substandard to the extra devoted to images. With Canon Pixma MP287 tasks print, copy and scanning you will a lot more quickly. Canon PIXMA MP287, there are some reasons this printer is considered as one of the best that you can get for printing your photos from Canon. The initial one is because this Canon PIXMA MP287 printer has the ChromaLife technology included with the FINE cartridge system that will give you the detailed and also crisp image print that will last for many years. You simply have to choose the original inks before printing the photos. Canon PIXMA MP287 Review Specs:
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 43 seconds5, Black: Approx. 8.4 ipm6, Color: Approx. 4.8 ipm6
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 1,152 / Black: 320 / Total: 1.472
- Picoliter Size (color); 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi1, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi1
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Pro II; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope
- Printer Features; Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing7, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print3, Photo Printing, Template Print
- Output Tray Capacity; Auto Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT Color: Approx. 37 seconds6
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% – 400%
- Copy Features; Borderless, Fit-To-Page, Multiple Copy: 1-9, 99 Pages
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi
- Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanning Mode; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features; Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
Canon PIXMA MP287 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon PIXMA MP287 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MP287 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MP287 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MP287 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MP287.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MP287 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MP287 Software and Driver Download:
|PIXMA MP280 series MP Driver
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|PIXMA MP280 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)|
|PIXMA MP280 series XPS Printer Driver
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|PIXMA MP280 series CUPS Printer Driver
(OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)|
|PIXMA MP280 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver|
|Linux IJ printer driver source file|
|Linux IJ scanner driver source file|
|PIXMA MP280 series User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA MP280 series User Manual (Mac)|
|PIXMA MP280 series User Manual (OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)|