|Canon PIXMA MP960|
Canon PIXMA MP960 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, The power to create is right here at your fingertips. With the 7-color ink system you’ll generate pictures that are richer and also more thorough than ever. Scans of pictures, 35mm slides and also negatives will generate excellent 4800 x 4800 shade dpi results. And also with the included Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology (DCGPT), even your copies will certainly be faithful to your originals. The new Easy-Scroll Wheel makes procedure a lot easier, and also the brand-new 3.5″ TFT screen allows you sneak peek photos in high definition, after that boost them before printing. The MP960 message high quality is just short of what i expect from a printer, which implies it’s phenomenal for an ink jet. all the typical fonts in our test collection were quickly legible, with well-formed personalities at 4 factors; also a heavily stylized font with thick strokes passed the readability test at 20 points. sides are a touch less crisp compared to you’ll receive from a laser, but unless you have an extremely crucial eye as well as demand laser-sharp sides, the mp960 could print any kind of message you require. Canon PIXMA MP960, You can scan files as much as letter-size from the glass platen, and a backlight developed right into the cover allows you scan film. The movie owners suit as much as 12 negatives or 8 slides, and stash nicely in the lid when not in use. You could preview photos on the screen and also perform easy edits, such as red-eye removal and cropping. 2 media slots behind a door on the front panel approve most formats, but you’ll need a third-party USB adapter to check out xD-Picture Card, Memory Stick Duo, and also Mini SD Card formats.
Canon PIXMA MP960 Review Specs:
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 35 seconds, Black: Up to 30 ppm (as fast as 2.0 seconds per page), Color: Up to 22 ppm (as fast as 2.7 seconds per page)3
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 512, Color: 512 x 6 (BK, C, M, Y, PC, PM), Total: 3,584
- Picoliter Size (color); Picoliter Size: 1 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black: 600 x 600 dpi, Color: 9600 x 2400 dpi1
- Paper Sizes; Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4x 6, 4x 8, 5x 7, 8x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes
- Copy Speed (up to); Black: 30 cpm (as fast as 2.0 seconds per page)3, Color: 22 cpm (as fast as 2.7 seconds per page)
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% – 400%
- Copy Features; Borderless, AE (Auto Exposure), Duplex, 4 on 1, 2 on 1, Fit-to-Page, Image Repeat, Auto Magnification, Fading Correction, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Face Brightener, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology
- Scanning Element; Charged-Coupled Device (CCD)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:4,800 x 4,800 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanning Mode; 48-bit internal / 24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
Canon PIXMA MP960 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon PIXMA MP960 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MP960 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MP960 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MP960 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MP960.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MP960 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MP960 Software and Driver Download:
|MP Navigator for Mac OS X 10.7/6/5/4/3/2|
|Easy-WebPrint EX for Mac OS X 10.6/5|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX for Mac OS X 10.6/5/4|
|Scanner Driver for Mac OS X 10.7/6/5|
|CUPS Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.7/6/5/4/3/2|
|Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program for Windows
10//8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32-64 bit)
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32-64 bit)|
|My Printer for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32-64 bit)|
|Easy-WebPrint EX for Windows 10//8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32-64 bit)|
|MP Navigator for Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000/Me/98
|MP Driver for Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000 (32-64 bit)|