|Canon PIXMA TS5051|
Canon’s PIXMA TS5051 is a high-quality all-in-one inkjet colour printer excellent for residence usage. Print, scan or copy, it has built-in Wi-Fi and sustains multiple cordless printing alternatives so it’s easy to print from your wise tool. With simple controls and a colour display screen fronting a compact space-saving body, it’ll nicely and easily please all your house printing demands.
Like Canon’s PIXMA TS5051 If you’re searching for a sub-₤ 100 printer that’s overflowing with features, then the Canon Pixma TS5051 might appeal to you. This all-in-one inkjet turns out fantastic-quality black text documents, however how well does it take care of other print tasks? And also is it effective with ink? We sent it to our lab for professional screening, so keep reading for our Canon Pixma TS5051 evaluation. The Canon PIXMA TS5051 incorporates a noticeable shade LCD show worrying the personally unpredictable front side board in addition to easy to use control tricks for simple in addition to quick management. It utilizes 5 single inks which indicates you simply have to change the shade that finishes, generating stamping better. You can also obtain non-obligatory XL toner cartridges (additionally XXL for Black shade). Canon PIXMA TS5051 Review Specs
- Print Speed (up to); 4″ x 6″ Photo: Approx. 39 seconds (Borderless)13, Black: ESAT Approx. 12.6 ipm13, Color: ESAT Approx. 9.0 ipm13
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096, Print Resolution (Up to), 4800 x 1200 dpi22
- Ink Compatibility; PGI-170 PGBK: 15.4 ml (Std.), CLI-171 BK: 6.5 ml (Std.), CLI-171 C: 6.5 ml (Std.), CLI-171 M: 6.5 ml (Std.), CLI-171 Y: 6.5 ml (Std.); PGI-170 XL PGBK: 22.2 ml, CLI-171 XL BK: 10.8 ml, CLI-171 XL C: 10.8 ml, CLI-171 XL M: 10.8 ml, CLI-171 XL Y: 10.8 ml
- Paper Sizes, 4″x6″, 5″x5″ Square, 5″x7″, 8″x10″, Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Printer Features;AirPrint2, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing6, Canon PRINT app7, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+8, Full HD Movie Print9, Google Cloud Print3, Image Cropping, Mopria Device Printing10, My Image Garden11, Original Document Detector, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link5, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge12, Wireless Printing1
- Output Tray Capacity; Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR Photo Paper: 20 Sheets of 4″ x 6″ / 10 Sheets of 5″ x 7″
Canon PIXMA TS5051 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
Canon PIXMA TS5051 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA TS5051 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma TS5051 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon TS5051 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA TS5051.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon TS5051 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.