Canon i-SENSYS LBP351x Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Downloading the printer driver-Cannon i-SENSYS is the biggest printing efficiency with large document input capabilities and very fast printing speeds. Cannon i-SENSYS LBP351x facilitates subsequent publishing arrangements such as having Gigabit Ethernet links, and of course will be spread almost on the system or all environments manage one of the most challenging workloads that are capable. In addition, this printer is common with Adobe’s print language and PCL PostScript to enable simple integration that has a number of business applications.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP351x, There are several quantities that contain paper in the feeder from the Canon LBP351x feeder in the form of PF-B1 which can load up to 500 x 4 feeder sheets owned. There is also an A5 C-A1 Cassette (can accommodate up to 450 sheets of paper), CM-A1 Custom Media Tapes (to accommodate up to 450 sheets of paper), PD-G1 Deck Paper Unit (to hold 1,500 sheets of paper) and EF Envelope Feeder – A1 (which can hold 75 sheets of paper). To be productive, you need a high capacity printer, therefore LBP351x has a standard paper loading capacity of 600 sheets and can be expanded up to 3,600 pages by adding some of the feeders mentioned above. This large capacity comes in a design with a small package.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP351x Review Specs:
- Print; Double Sided Printing Unit (Duplex) Yes, Speed Monochrome Up to 55ppm Mono Print, First Page Up to 7 Seconds First page, Product Group Output A4, Double Sided Printing Automatic Double Sided Printing, Printer, Resolution 600 x 600 dpi Print
- Interfaces; Interface Type(s) USB, Network & Wireless, LCD Screen 5 Line LCD Screen, Airprint Compatible Yes
- System Specification; Processor 528MHz Processor, Memory (Maximum) 1GB RAM
Canon i-SENSYS LBP351x OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon i-SENSYS LBP351x Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP351x Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP351x Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon i-SENSYS LBP351x is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your i-SENSYS LBP351x.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon i-SENSYS LBP351x wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP351x Software and Driver Download:
|LBP352x/LBP351x Getting Started|
|[Win&Mac] LBP352x/LBP351x User’s Guide|
|LBP352x/LBP351x User’s Guide|
|[Windows] PS3 Printer Driver Installation Guide (V30.00)|
|[Windows] UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver Installation Guide|
|i-SENSYS LBP351x SQue Driver (Text Mode) For Unix|
|i-SENSYS LBP351x SQue Driver (X11 Motif) For Unix|
|i-SENSYS LBP351x CQue DEB Driver For Linux [64-bit]|