The CanoScan 5000 provides a novel generation of low-cost 2,400 dpi scanners making it possible for high-resolution scans of published documents, pictures just as good equally 35mm film. With its scanning capacity of 2,400 dpi the CanoScan 5000F is the initial level inwards Canon’s step-up range. This resolution degree makes it especially appropriate for painting demonstrate scanning equally it nears the resolution of specialized cinema scanners setting you back oft times a lot a lot more.
Canon CanoScan 5000, The thin looking design of this scanner might be one reason that some individuals are selecting this scanner. However, although the CanoScan 5000 is thought about as one thin scanner, you can make sure that this scanner could give you the good scan high quality that you want. You will not have to fret about the scanning high quality of this scanner. This scanner could additionally provide you the fast scanning procedure of the average of 13 seconds for a web page of the paper.
Canon CanoScan 5000 Review Specs:
- Scanner Type; Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element; Charge-Coupled Device (CCD)
- Light Source; Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamp
- Scanning Mode; 48-bit internal/external, Grayscale – 16-bit internal/8-bit external, Black & White, Text Enhanced
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7; Film – 35mm x 3 frames (negatives), 35mm x 2 frames (mounted slides)
- Interface; USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Dimensions (W x D x H); 10.9 x 20.0 x 4.2
- Weight; 7.5 lbs.
- OS Compatibility; Windows® 98/2000/Me/XP, Mac® OS 9.0 – 9.x, Mac OS X v10.1 or later (Classic mode), Mac OS X v10.1.3 (Native mode)
- Software; CanoScan Setup CD-ROM****** Including: ScanGear® CS (Windows/Mac), CanoScan Toolbox (Windows/Mac), ArcSoft® PhotoStudio® (Windows/Mac), ArcSoft PhotoBase™ (Windows/Mac), ScanSoft® OmniPage® SE OCR™ (Windows/Mac OS 9.1 to 9.x, Mac OS X Classic mode), NewSoft® Presto! PageManager® (Windows only) and NewSoft Presto! BizCard® (30-day trial version, Windows only)
- Power Source; 120V AC, 60 Hz
- Max. Power Consumption; 14.8 W (5.6 W standby)
- Operating Temperature: 50° – 95°
- Operating Humidity: 20% – 80% RH
- Warranty; 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange warranty program (conditions and restrictions apply, see www.canontechsupport.com for details)
- Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary. * Based on Canon Inc. testing, using Pentium 4, 1.7 GHz, 256MB RAM, using Adaptec DUO CONNECT. Scanning an approx. 8.5 x 11 image at 600 dpi. Results may vary. ** Windows users only. *** Available only when using 2400 or less dpi. **** Systems with Pentium® III or higher, Celeron® (566MHz or higher), AMD: Athlon™, Athlon MP, Athlon XP or Duron are recommended for optimal performance. ***** ScanGear CS driver (Plug-in compatible) and CanoScan Toolbox, quick scanning utility are available in Mac OS X native mode. ****** System requirements vary by application.
Canon CanoScan 5000 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon CanoScan 5000 Chauffeur installment with DVD/CD-ROM:
- A computer system with CD/DVD drive
- A USB cord to attach the computer with Canon CanoScan 5000 printer
- Canon CanoScan 5000 installment CD that includes the package
- Guidelines in setting up Canon CanoScan 5000 Printer with a CD:
Canon CanoScan 5000 Driver installation setup file (without CD / DVD ROM):
- A Canon CanoScan 5000 printer configuration file, downloadable via web link listed below.
- A USB wire to link your computer system with Canon CanoScan 5000 printer.
- Guidelines in installing Canon CanoScan 5000 Printer with a setup file:.
Canon CanoScan 5000 Driver manual installation
- Canon CanoScan 5000 printer arrangement data, downloadable by means of supplied links.
- A USB cord to connect with the computer.
- Guidelines in manually mounting a Canon CanoScan 5000 Printer with configuration data:.
Canon CanoScan 5000 printer uninstallation:
- Click on the Windows button. Click on “Control Panel”.
- Look for Canon CanoScan 5000 printer chauffeur, choose “Uninstall a Program”.
- Wait up until Canon CanoScan 5000 printer driver uninstallation is successful. Click “Finish” switch.
Canon CanoScan 5000 Software and Driver Download:
|CanoScan 5000 Scanner Driver (Windows Vista/XP/2000)|
|CanoScan 5000 Scanner Driver (Windows 98/Me)|
|CanoScan 5000/5000F Scanner Driver ScanGear CS
(Mac OS X 10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4)
|CanoScan 5000/5000F Scanner Driver ScanGear CS for Mac OS 9|
|CanoScan 5000/5000F Scanning Guiden For
(Mac OS X 10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4)
|Driver uninstall utility (Mac OS X 10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4)|
|CanoScan Toolbox (Mac OS X 10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4)|