Canon i-SENSYS LBP7660Cdn Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Canon’s i-Sensys LBP7660Cdn is a no-frills workgroup colour laser printer created to stand up to the rigors of an office print group. It has an one-time optimum month-to-month obligation cycle of 60,000 web pages, however anticipate it to cope with a sensible normal return of around 6,000 web pages monthly.
The printer on the desktop remedy, extremely easy-quick to assist as well as alleviate the task piles office or home based business, the convenience printer simple to operate, with an intuitive 5-line LCD display for setup/ browse in between numerous essential setups on the gadget. Superior high quality print outcome print resolution Approximately 9600 x 600 dpi-enhanced, with a print rate (shade/ mono) As much as 20 ppm First Print technology Canon much faster without needing to await a document to produce sharp text as well as graphics quality.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7660Cdn, Hinge down the entire of the front of the case and you have access to the consolidated drum and toner cartridges, which glide out on a tray, comparable to a filing cabinet drawer. By having actually combined cartridges, you just have one set of consumables to think about as well as replacing made use of cartridges is a cinch. Maintenance is the work of seconds.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7660Cdn Review Specs:
- Maximum native print resolution; 600x600dpi
- Maximum enhanced print resolution; 9,600x600dpi
- Quoted speed, mono A4; 20ppm
- Quoted speed, colour A4; 20ppm
- Mono page from sleep time 1.0; 34s
- Colour page from sleep time 1.0; 40s
- Time for two 10x8in photos 1.0; 25s
- Time for six 6x4in photos 1.0; 30s
- Standard printer interfaces; USB, 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- Optional printer interfaces; none
- Size; 346x414x499mm
- Weight; 25.0kg
- Noise (in normal use); 52dB(A)
- Duty cycle; 60,000 pages
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7660Cdn OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7660Cdn Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7660Cdn Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7660Cdn Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon i-SENSYS LBP7660Cdn is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your i-SENSYS LBP7660Cdn.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7660Cdn wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7660Cdn Software and Driver Download:
|PCL6 Printer Driver Windows 32bit/64bit|
|Canon PCL5e/5c, PCL6 Printer Driver – (Windows)|
|PCL6 Printer Driver – (Windows)|
|PCL6 Printer Driver Windows 32bit/64bit|
|Generic PCL6 Printer Driver Windows 32bit/64bit|
|PostScript 3 Printer Driver Windows 32bit & 64bit|
|Canon UFR II/ UFRII LT Printer Driver|
|UFRII Printer Driver Windows 32bit/64bit|
|Canon UFR II XPS Printer Driver (Basic)|
|Lite Plus PCL6 Printer Driver – (Windows)|
|Generic UFR II Printer Driver Windows 32bit/64bit|
|Canon Generic UFRII Printer Driver – (Windows)|
|Canon PS Printer Driver – (Windows)|