Canon i-SENSYS LBP7680Cx Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The i-SENSYS LBP7680Cx integrates perfectly right into your organisation operations with its support for the industry-standard PCL5c/6 and also Adobe PostScript printing. With built-in Gigabit Ethernet connection it can additionally manage requiring workloads, while ensuring optimal network performance.
For top quality result the i-SENSYS LBP7680Cx has 9600 x 600 dpi print resolution that’s improved with Automatic Photo Refinement for a best coating on every print. The printer comes with 768MB of memory as common, giving it the capacity to manage large, complex documents as well as graphics, as well as the demands of network printing.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7680Cx, For installation, an automatic regular locates the printer as well as loads PCL, PostScript as well as Canon’s own UFRII drivers. The printer’s neighborhood menu control pad takes a while to get made use of to, yet it offers access to all the attributes– including the new front USB port for walk-up printing.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7680Cx Review Specs:
- Maximum native print resolution; 600x600dpi
- Maximum enhanced print resolution; 9,600x600dpi
- Quoted speed, mono A4; 20ppm
- Quoted speed, colour A4; 20ppm
- Mono page from sleep time 1.0; 34s
- Colour page from sleep time 1.0; 40s
- Time for two 10x8in photos 1.0; 25s
- Time for six 6x4in photos 1.0; 30s
- Standard printer interfaces; USB, 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- Optional printer interfaces; none
- Size; 346x414x499mm
- Weight; 25.0kg
- Noise (in normal use); 52dB(A)
- Duty cycle; 60,000 pages
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7680Cx OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7680Cx Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7680Cx Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7680Cx Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon i-SENSYS LBP7680Cx is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your i-SENSYS LBP7680Cx.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7680Cx wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7680Cx Software and Driver Download:
|PCL6 Printer Driver Windows 32bit/64bit|
|Canon PCL5e/5c, PCL6 Printer Driver – (Windows)|
|PCL6 Printer Driver – (Windows)|
|PCL6 Printer Driver Windows 32bit/64bit|
|Generic PCL6 Printer Driver Windows 32bit/64bit|
|PostScript 3 Printer Driver Windows 32bit & 64bit|
|Canon UFR II/ UFRII LT Printer Driver|
|UFRII Printer Driver Windows 32bit/64bit|
|Canon UFR II XPS Printer Driver (Basic)|
|Lite Plus PCL6 Printer Driver – (Windows)|
|Generic UFR II Printer Driver Windows 32bit/64bit|
|Canon Generic UFRII Printer Driver – (Windows)|
|Canon PS Printer Driver – (Windows)|