Canon i-SENSYS mf3220 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The canon i-sensys mf3220 Laser All-in-One gives you with rapid printing and quick accessibility from start-up. It is additionally extremely flexible as a copier and likewise scanner.This printer products print prices p to 20 ppm and likewise 1200 x 600 dpi boosted print resolution gives professional laser top quality printing for message and graphics.Canon i-SENSYS MF3220 Printer with effectiveness laser printer generates extraordinary excellent quality to print done in one printing, scanning and duplicating, making use of the functional portable printers increase your productivity as a workgroup.
canon i-sensys mf3220, Download and install drivers, software, firmware as well as handbooks and also obtain accessibility to online technical support and repairing resources For Motorist Setup, its
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3220 Review Specs:
- Print Speed Monochrome; Up to 18ppm Mono Print
- Product Group Output; A4
- Printer Resolution; 1200 x 600 dpi Print
- Printer Enhanced Resolution; 1200 x 600 dpi Print Enhanced
- Scanner Optical Resolution; 600 x 600 dpi Scan
- Scanner Resolution Enhanced; 9600 x 9600dpi Scan
- Scan Facility Present; Yes
- Scanner Bit Depth; 24 bit/24 bit (input/output)
- Scanner Type; A4 Colour Image Scanner
- Copy Speed Monochrome; 18ppm Mono Copy
- Copier Reduce/Enlarge; 50-200% in 10% increments Copy
- Copier Resolution; 600 x 600 dpi Copy
- Copier Functions; Text, Text/Photo, Text/Photo+, Photo
- Copy Facility Present; Yes
- Interface Type(s); USB
- USB Port; Yes
- Operating Systems Supported; Windows & Mac Compatible
- Media Handling
- Paper Trays; 1
- Paper Handling Input 1; 150 Sheet Tray
- Maximum Copies; 9
- Maximum Duplex Paper Weight; 120gsm
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3220 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3220 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3220 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3220 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon i-SENSYS LBP3220 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your i-SENSYS LBP3220.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3220 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3220 Software and Driver Download:
|Canon LaserBase MF3240/i-SENSYS MF3220 MFDrivers
(CARPS / FAX / ScanGear) [Windows 64bit]
|Canon i-SENSYS MF3220 MFDrivers (CARPS / ScanGear)
|Canon i-SENSYS MF3220/LaserBase MF3240 MF Drivers
|Canon i-SENSYS MF3220/LaserBase MF3240 MF Drivers
(Windows x32 )
|Canon i-SENSYS MF3010 MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear)
|Canon i-SENSYS MF3010 MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear) [Windows 32bit]|
|Canon i-SENSYS MF3010 MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear) [Windows 64bit]|
|TWAIN-Compatible Scanner Driver: Scanner Driver & Utilities for Mac OS
X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 [Intel]
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Intel : Mac OS X 10.5]|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities for Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11|