Canon imageCLASS D380 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, Canon imageCLASS D380 Printer now an individual computer system copier/printer that supplies an individual speed, convenience along with security in a little effect. With the copying showcases you require, in addition to 15 page-per-minute laser tool publishing device, the actual imageCLASS D380 can attain any type of sort of little company and even home-based organisation location of job customer utilizing its high-quality laser device outcome. Duplicate approximately legal-size information, decrease along with increase, developed and also make established up matches from the simple to make use of panel.
Canon imageCLASS D380, Publishing is in fact quick and easy with a cannon sending out the owner of a gizmo car when it come to the windows of your home. Lots documents conveniently in a 250 sheet file cassette and your gray range finish gets here greatly and swiftly. Utilizing just one certain container system, a particular imageCLASS D380 is economical to run and less complicated to use than various other items that desire 2 replacement substitutes that are testing at different times.
Canon imageCLASS D380 Review Specs:
- Print Speed (up to); Black:15 ppm letter
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black:600 x 600 dpi
- Toner Compatibility (for Laser MFP); Canon S35 Cartridge (Yield: 3,500 pages*)
- Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle: 10,000 pages; *yield is based on 5% coverage document
- Copy Resolution (up to); 1200 x 600 dpi
- Copy Speed (up to); Letter – 15 cpm, Legal – 12.5 cpm
- Zoom; 50%-200% in 1% increments
- First Copy Time; 11 seconds
- Reduction / Enlargement; Preset Reduction – 50%, 64%, 78%; Preset Enlargement – 129%, 200%
- Copy Features; Memory Collate, 2 on 1, Toner Save Mode
- OS Compatibility; Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000
- Standard Interface; USB
- Power Source; 120 V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption (approx.), .65 Kw (maximum)
- Dimension (W x D x H); 21.4(W) x 17.6(D) x 17.8(H)
- Weight; 35.2 lbs.
- Warranty; 1 year limited warranty with Exchange Program (conditions and restrictions apply, see warranty card for details), Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.
Canon imageCLASS D380 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon imageCLASS D380 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon imageCLASS D380 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon imageCLASS D380 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS D380 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your imageCLASS D380.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS D380 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon imageCLASS D380 Software and Driver Download:
|imageCLASS D340/D320/FAXPHONE L170/L120 CARPS
Printer Driver Windows 64bit
|imageCLASS D340/D320/FAXPHONE L170/L120 CARPS
Printer Driver Windows 32bit
|Canon imageCLASS D380 Raster/PCL5e Fax Driver