Canon imageCLASS LBP7018C Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – This is a beginning color printer that is not simply inexpensive, nevertheless furthermore power reliable. Features include print rates of approximately 17ppm grayscale and 4ppm shade. The compact style of the i-SENSYS LBP7018C along with its silent operation make it the appropriate computer printer for little or office use. Small in dimension and likewise responsive, this affordable printer utilizes sensational premium quality shade printing. There’s no lingering when you want to print, with Canon’s Quick First Print modern technologies. Printing at approximately 16 ppm in mono as well as likewise 4 ppm in color, it has a mono Very first Print Out Time of merely 13.6 secs so there’s really little hold-up in initial outcome.
Canon imageCLASS LBP7018C Review Specs:
- Print Speed; 16 ppm mono, 4 ppm colour (A4)
- Printing Method; Laser beam printing
- Print Quality; Up to 2400 x 600 dpi with Automatic Image Refinement
- Print Resolution; 600 x 600 dpi
- Warm-up Time; Approx. 10 seconds from Sleep, Approx. 66 seconds or less from power on
- First Page Out Time; Approx. 24.7/13.6 seconds (Colour/Mono)
- Duty Cycle; Max 15,000 pages per month¹
- Print Margins; 5 mm-top, bottom, left and right (10 mm – envelope)
- Paper Input (Standard); 150-sheet multi-purpose tray
- Paper Output; 50-sheet face down
- Media Types; Plain paper, Heavy Paper, Coated Paper, Transparency (B/W Only), Label, Envelope, Rough Paper, Recycle Paper
- Media Sizes; Multi-purpose tray: A4 / B5 / A5 / Letter / Legal / Executive / 16K / Foolscap / Statement / Envelope (COM-10, Monarch, C5, B5, DL) / Index card / Custom sizes: Width 76.2～215.9mm x length 127～355.6mm
- Media Weights; Multi-purpose tray:, 60 to 163 g/m² (220 g/m² for Coated Paper)
- Power Requirements; AC 220-240V (±10%), 50/60Hz (±2Hz)
- Power Consumption; Maximum: Approx. 868W or less, Active: Average approx. 145W/230W or less (Colour/Mono), Standby: Average approx. 7W, Sleep: Average approx. 1.1W, Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC): 0.5 kWh/week, Lot26 (http://www.canon-europe.com/For_Work/Lot26/index.aspx)
- Noise Level; Sound power¹:, Active: 6.2/6.4 B or less (Colour/Mono), Standby: Inaudible, Sound pressure¹:, Active: 48/50 dB(A) (Colour/Mono), Standby: Inaudible
- Dimensions (W x D x H); 400mm × 398mm × 223mm
- Weight; Approx. 12.3 kg
- Operating Environment; Temperature：10～30ºC, Humidity：20～80%RH （no condensation）
- Control Panel; 6 LEDs indicator, 1 operation key
Canon imageCLASS LBP7018C OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon imageCLASS LBP7018C Setup For Windows:
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
Canon imageCLASS LBP7018C Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon imageCLASS LBP7018C Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS LBP7018C turned on.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon imageCLASS LBP7018C.
- If the Canon imageCLASS LBP7018C wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon imageCLASS LBP7018C Software and Driver Download:
|Windows 64bit LBP7018C CAPT Printer Driver (R1.51 Ver.1.10)|
|[Windows 32bit] LBP7018C CAPT Printer Driver (R1.51 Ver.1.10)|
|CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V3.90 [Mac OS : 10.5/10.6]|
|CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V3.92 [Mac OS : 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]|
|CAPT Printer Driver Ver.3.40 for Mac OS X 10.4|
|CAPT Printer Driver for Linux Version 2.70|