Canon imageCLASS MF5770 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The imageCLASS MF5770 is a have to for small companies that need large efficiency in a little package. With functions like a 50-sheet Automatic Document Feeder, 250-sheet front-loading paper cassette as well as the Single Cartridge System, copying and also faxing are simple and easy. Lots the originals in the document feeder as well as off they go. Your prints as well as duplicates will certainly be made at approximately a rapid 21 pages-per-minute, and also when faxing or PC faxing, records will be transmitted with its Super G3 modem at up to 33.6 Kbps.
Canon imageCLASS MF5770 Review Specs:
- Copier Type; digital
- Printing Technology; Laser – monochrome
- Fax Kind; Level paper
- Producer; Canon
- Standard Memory; 64 MEGABYTES
- Technology; Laser
- Connection Technology; Wired
- Kind; Multifunction printer
- Microsoft Certifications; Certified for Windows Panorama
- Consumables Consisted of; 1 x cartridge – up to 2500 web pages – Canon Cartridge-U
- Consisted Of Office Maker Accessories; USB wire
- Power Usage Standby; 21 Watt, 14 Watt
- Power Usage Operational; 650 Watt
Canon imageCLASS MF5770 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon imageCLASS MF5770 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon imageCLASS MF5770 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon imageCLASS MF5770 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS MF5770 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon imageCLASS MF5770.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS MF5770 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon imageCLASS MF5770 Software and Driver Download:
|[Windows 2000] Tool Box|
|Canon imageCLASS MF5700 Series Update Tool (Windows 2000/XP)|
|Canon imageCLASS MF5700 Series Printer Driver Ver.2.01 for|
|Tool Box for Windows 98/Me|
|Canon imageCLASS MF5770 Network Driver Ver.2.01 for Windows|
|Canon imageCLASS MF5770 Network Driver for Windows 98/Me|
|Canon imageCLASS MF5700 Series Update Tool (Windows 98/Me)|
|Canon imageCLASS MF5770 MFDrivers (CARPS / FAX / ScanGear)