Canon PIXMA iP3300 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – If you’re seeking an image printer with efficiency, style as well as versatility, this is it. Thanks to its copyrighted print head technology, you could swiftly create gorgeous, resilient images with borderless sides, from credit-card size up to 8.5″ x 11″. Plus, your files will certainly feature vibrant, laser-quality text. For included convenience, 2 paper trays allow you hold both simple and photo paper, so you are always prepared to print message or photos. As well as, a front-panel Straight Print port makes it simple to print right from a PictBridge-enabled electronic cam or DV video camera.
The pigment-based black was still complete after almost 300 images, when we switched over to record printing it really revealed its toughness. Normal mono text created by the iP3300 was outstanding, appropriate up there with the iP5300 as well as the HP D5160. Edges were sharp, and also characters were bold and also plainly readable, while switching to draft mode merely thinned personalities slightly and also presented small spidering. All these choices are easily selectable as the driver software is well developed and really basic to make use of.
Canon PIXMA iP3300, Ink Depot uses a wonderful range Ink Cartridges for your Canon PIXMA iP3300 tool with high quality items at extremely competitive rates. We provide a 100% money back ensure for all consumables you have purchased from us and also with 98% of our promoted products in supply, you can be ensured of a speed delivery.
Canon PIXMA iP3300 Review Specs:
- Printer Type; Photo Printer
- Print Speed (up to); Black:Up to 25 ppm (as fast as 2.4 seconds per page)2Color:Up to 17 ppm (as fast as 3.5 seconds per page)Postcard Size:4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 47 seconds
- Number of Nozzles; Black:320, Yellow: 256, Color: 512 x 2 (C,M), Total: 1,600
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black:600 x 600 dpi1Color:4800 x 1200 dpi
- OS Compatibility; Windows®7, Windows Vista™, Windows XP/2000/98/Me and Mac OS® X v.10.2.8 to 10.4.x
- Standard Interfaces; USB 2.0 Hi-Speed5 and Direct Print Port (cables not included)
- Noise Level Approx; 37 dB(A) in the best quality mode
- Physical Dimensions; 17.2(W) x 5.8(H) x 11.8(D)
- Weight; 10.4 lbs.
- Power Source; 120V AC, 60Hz
- Warranty; 1 year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. 1-year toll-free technical phone support9
- Software Included; CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User’s Guide, e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint (Windows®/Mac®), PhotoRecord®7 (Windows), Easy-WebPrint7 (Windows only, requires Microsoft® Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended. Not compatible with Internet Explorer version 7.0.), Easy-Layout Print (Windows/Mac: Not included but downloadable from Canon website)8
Canon PIXMA iP3300 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon PIXMA iP3300 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA iP3300 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma iP3300 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon iP3300 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA iP3300.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon iP3300 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA iP3300 Software and Driver Download:
|Canon PIXMA iP3300 CUPS Printer Driver for (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)|
|Canon PIXMA iP3300 Printer Driver for
(Windows 7 x64/Vista64/XP x64)
|Canon PIXMA iP3300 Printer Driver for (Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|Canon PIXMA iP3300 Printer Driver Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA iP3300 Printer Driver Windows Vista (32-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA iP3300 Printer Driver Windows XP (64-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA iP3300 Printer Driver Windows 2000/XP (32-bit)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module|
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|iP3300 On-screen Manual (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program For (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/
|Setup Utility Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6|
|Setup Utility Windows 2000/XP/Me (32-bit)|
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|Printer Driver For Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|Printer Driver For Windows Vista (32-bit)|
|Printer Driver For Windows XP (64-bit)|