Canon PIXMA MG3140 has a remarkable criterion, generate a strong prints and charming, with Eco Includes make it extremely easy for you with Auto Duplex Print for automated double-sided printing to lower, with the FastFront attribute you can paper filling as well as altering ink might now be done promptly from the front
Compact and Fashionable All-In-One with Wi-Fi and also Auto Duplex Print for the home. PIXMA MG3140 is a small, trendy All-In-One with Auto Duplex Print & Wi-Fi. It uses quick & efficient high quality prints, copies & scans. With simple FastFront, replacing ink & paper is basic All-In-One: Print,
Canon PIXMA MG3140 was bought after the youngster visited the very first program. Need to print a lot, specifically shade photos, likewise scan and also copies. Therefore My partner and also i instantly preobresti 3v1. Selected from inkjet devices. MFP Canon PIXMA MG3140 My business is very pleased, irreplaceable asst.
Outstanding print superb (4-color inkjet printing). Best print size A4, LCD photovoltaic panel, double-sided printing, it is feasible to print photos with picture paper, 100 bed linen of paper nurture, flatbed scanner. Very hassle-free that there are Wi-Fi, you could print from your smart phone or possibly any type of room using a note pad supports when it come to Windows, linux and also Mac OS.
Canon PIXMA MG3140 Review Specs
- Copy Speed; sFCOT: Approx. 28sec¹sESAT: Approx. 2.1ipm¹
- Multiple Copy; 21 copies (max.)
- Copy Functions;Document copying (plain paper)
- Document Size;Max. copy area of approx. 203 x 277mm
- (A4 with a 17mm bottom print margin)
- Maximum Printing Resolution;4800 (horizontal)*1 x 600(vertical)dpi
- Print Head / Ink;Type: FINE Cartridge,Number of Nozzles: Total 1,280 nozzles, Ink Droplet Size(minimum):2pl
- Ink Cartridge: PG-745S, CL-746S, (PG-745, CL-746, PG-745XL, CL-746XL – Optional)
- Print Speed; Based on ISO / IEC 24734.
- Click here for summary report,
- Click here for Document Print and
- Copy Speed Measurement Conditions;Document: Colour*2:
- ESAT / Simplex: Approx. 4.0ipm, Document: B/W*2:
- ESAT / Simplex: Approx. 8.0ipm
- Printable Width;Up to 203.2 mm (8 inch),Bordered Printing:Top margin: 3mm,Bottom margin: 16.7mm,Left / Right margin: each 3.4mm (LTR / LGL: Left: 6.4mm,Right: 6.3mm)
Canon PIXMA MG3140 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
Canon PIXMA MG3140 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MG3140 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MG3140 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG3140 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG3140.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG3140 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MG3140 Software and Driver Download:
|MG3140 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|MG3140 series Mini Master Setup
(Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|MG3140 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|MG3140 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows XP x64)|
|MG3140 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG3140 series Scanner Driver Ver. 18.0.1 (OS X 10.4)|
|MG3140 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG3140 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.42.0 (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|MG3140 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG3140 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.1b (Mac)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG3140 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG3140 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)|