The PIXMA MG3522 Wireless Inkjet Picture All-In-One puts superb print high quality as well as exceptional ease in one compact plan. Its hybrid ink system integrates dye ink for brilliant colors and black pigment ink for crisp, sharp message. Print beautiful, borderless1 images at home with a maximum print shade resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi2 making use of SMALL PRINT head technology.
What?s extra, environmentally friendly Auto Duplex Printing permits you to instantly print on both sides of the paper and can help reduce paper use by up to 50%. The PIXMA MG3522 includes AirPrint that permits you to print directly from your iPhone ®, iPad ® or iPod touch ® wirelessly, while built-in Wi-Fi ® technology enables you to print as well as scan wirelessly from virtually anywhere around your house.
The MG5322 can print, copy, as well as scan. It can scan as an add-on to an e-mail; to a COMPUTER; to a USB thumb drive, or to a memory card. It makes use of 5 ink tanks, consisting of a pigment black. Among the MG5320’s toughness is that it could print straight from a range of media resources, utilizing its tilt-up 3.0-inch LCD display to preview images. It has a port for a USB thumb drive or PictBridge-enabled electronic camera.
Canon PIXMA MG3522 Review Specs
- Print Speed (up to); 4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds7, Black:ESAT: Approx. 9.9 ipm7, Color:ESAT: Approx. 5.7 ipm7
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 640 / Total: 1,792
- Picoliter Size (color); 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi2, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi2
- Ink Compatibility; PG-140XXL Black Cartridge, PG-140XL Black Cartridge, PG-140 Black Cartridge, CL-141XL Color Cartridge, CL-141 Color Cartridge, CL-141 Combo Pack with GP-501 Paper
- Paper Sizes; A4, A5, B5, 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
- Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
- Printer Features; AirPrint3, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing1, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print4, Fun Filter Effects, Google Cloud Print10, Mobile Device Printing11, My Image Garden5, Photo Printing, Red-Eye Correction, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing9
- Output Tray Capacity; 100 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4″x6″ Photo Paper
Canon PIXMA MG3522 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
Canon PIXMA MG3522 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MG3522 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MG3522 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG3522 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG3522.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG3522 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MG3522 Software and Driver Download:
|Full Driver & Software Package Download For Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 Download For Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp|
|MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 Download For Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 Download For Windows|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.5.2 Download For Windows|
|My Printer Ver.3.3.0 Download For Windows|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 Download For Windows|
|Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 Download For Windows|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 Download For Mac
OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7