Canon PIXMA MG6320 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The PIXMA MG6320 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One provides remarkable quality, flexibility, as well as ease of use. Built-in Wi-Fi ® 1 technology allows you to quickly print as well as scan wirelessly essentially anywhere around your residence. For a genuine interactive imaging experience, Canon’s Intelligent Touch System and a 3.5″ touch display makes procedure simple by providing you just the buttons you require, only when you require them.The PIXMA MG6320’s ink system showcases 6 colors, including Gray ink, boosting comparison, shade vibrancy and aiding you accomplish genuinely professional-looking black and white prints. The MG6320 additionally showcases the ChromaLife100+ system2, our advanced technology that improves the elegance as well as long life of published images with a mix of Canon color ink and Canon authentic photo documents. Send photos directly from your cam without a PC with its advanced PictBridge WLAN. As well as with Google Cloud Print3, PIXMA Cloud Link4, Canon Easy PhotoPrint or Apple AirPrint5 you could print wirelessly from your compatible smartphone or tablet.
Use the flatbed to quickly make up to 99 copies of any type of color or monochrome file as much as 8.5 x 11.7″. Easily resize the outcome to between 25 and also 400% of the original record’s dimension using the MG6320’s touchscreen. Copier attributes consist of 4-on-1 and also 2-on-1 copying, auto photo fix, fit-to-page, as well as fade restoration.The MG6320 features numerous connectivity options besides USB connection. The printer can be linked to a wired or cordless network so you can quickly share it with other devices on your local network. You could print from and also scan to any computer on your wired or wireless network. The built-in memory card ports offer the capacity to print from or scan to a memory card. The MG6320 is compatible with the majority of memory cards, including SD, SDHC, MultiMediaCard, CompactFlash, Memory Stick Duo, as well as Memory Stick PRO Duo
The Pixma MG6320 supplies very good connectivity choices. You can link it via Wi-Fi, wired Ethernet, or USB. If your Wi-Fi gain access to factor supports Wi-Fi Protected Arrangement (WPS), you could perform the wireless setup by simply pressing the WPS arrangement switch on the router/access point. If it does not support WPS, the Wi-Fi arrangement needs a few steps.We normally make use of a USB configuration, as linking over a network– especially wirelessly– can impact the print-time tests we carry out. The MG6320 additionally sustains numerous various other connection modes consisting of Apple AirPrint and also Google CloudPrint.Canon provides a “quick start” poster, and following this, our installation of drivers and utility software do without a problem. Full arrangement took about 10 mins. Canon supplies scanning and also optical character recognition (OCR) software as part of the utility suite, but a TWAIN chauffeur can be installed to utilize the scanner with any type of TWAIN-compliant application. (We had the ability to scan into Picaso using Picaso’s Import function with no problems.) After arrangement, the first thing you have to do is straighten the print head.
Canon PIXMA MG6320 Ink Cartridge:
- PGI-250 PGBK XL Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C XL Cyan
- CLI-251 M XL Magenta
- CLI-251 Y XL Yellow
- CLI-251 GY XL Gray
- CLI-251 BK XL Black
- PGI-250 PGBK Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C Cyan
- CLI-251 M Magenta
- CLI-251 Y Yellow
- CLI-251 GY Gray
- CLI-251 BK Black
Canon PIXMA MG6320 Review Specs
- Publish Speed (as much as); 4 x 6 Borderless Image: Approx. 21 secs, Black: ESAT (Black) Approx. 15.0 ipm10, Shade: ESAT (Color) Approx. 10.0 ipm10
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 5,632/ Pigment Black: 1,024/ Complete: 6,656
- Picoliter Dimension (shade); 1, 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Approximately); Color: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Dimensions; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. # 10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Level: Level Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Image Paper Pro Platinum; Shiny: Image Paper And Also Shiny II, Picture Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Picture Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Appeal; Matte: Matte Picture Paper; Envelope: U.S. # 10 Envelope;
CD/DVD: CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc; Chlorine-free paper can be made use of.
- Printer Features; AirPrint5, Automobile Duplex Publish, Automobile Photo Take Care Of II, Borderless Printing6, Calendar Publish, CD/DVD Printing, Disc Tag Print, Document Printing, Complete HD Movie Print7, Enjoyable Filter Consequences, Grayscale Printing, Google Cloud Print3, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing12, Picture Direct Printing (Flash Memory Card) 13, Image Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link4, Red-Eye Modification, Theme Publish, Cutting Print, Peaceful Mode, Internet Design Template Publish, Wireless Printing1, Evernote
- Output Tray Capacity; Lower Cassette: 125 Sheets Level Paper Upper Cassette: 20 Sheets Photo Paper (4 x 6).
- Duplicate Rate (as much as); FCOT( Shade): Approximate. 14 seconds.
- Reduction/ Augmentation; 25% – 400%.
- Replicate Functions; 4-on-1/ 2-on-1 Duplicate, Car Exposure Duplicate, Auto Photo Deal With II, Indeterminate Duplicate, Disc Tag Copy, Discolor Reconstruction, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Numerous Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Duplicate, Zoom.
- Scanner Kind; Flatbed.
- Scanning Component; Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Qualities; Auto Scan Mode11, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Push Check, Scan to Flash
- Memory Card, Wireless Scanning.
- Color Deepness; 48-bit input/24-bit output.
- Max. File Size; 8.5 x 11.7.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG6320 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG6320.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG6320 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|MG6300 Series Mini Master Setup
(Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|MG6300 Series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|MG6300 Series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|MG6300 Series Mini Master Setup Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG6300 Series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 Mac
(OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
|MG6300 Series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 Mac
(OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
|MG6300 Series Scanner Driver Ver. 19.0.0b Mac
(OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
|Canon IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.7.0 Mac
(OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
|MG6300 Series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux
|MG6300 Series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux
|MG6300 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux
|MG6300 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux
|MG6300 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG6300 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Source file)|