Canon PIXMA MG8100 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Canon PIXMA MG8100 All-In-One Inkjet Printer has a remarkable top quality, flexibility and capability that has actually been integrated with a charming view. MG8100 has an unbelievable function collection starts with an all brand-new interface that activates your printer into a much more streamlined, ultra-responsive touch panel. PIXMA MG8100 also has a Touch smart system that has the ability to supply a light-guided instructions with stunning finger touch sensitive controls so just the switches you have to switch on the printer. Your fingers will conveniently understand a liquid, will help you function easily.
What a lot more excellent is that this Canon Pixma MG8100 making use of wise technology so you can print image from your HD flicks making use of the HD flick software. You can also edit as well as pick the framework you wish to print prior to you send it to the printer. The resolution is up to 9600 dpi for color as well as 600 dpi for black document.
Canon PIXMA MG8100, On the other hand, you can also see the benefits for the printing result as it is geared up with the 6 singular inks to ensure that it might provide such an excellent printing result. It could returns vibrant as well as intense various colors as well as you could decide whether it will be in matte or shiny picture printing. Additionally, it supports Wi-Fi connection which has the ability to acquire the direct printing availability from the creative devices. Therefore, Canon PIXMA MG8100 is the most effective printer as it has the ability to supply satisfying result.
Canon PIXMA MG8100 Review Specs:
- Publish Speed (as much as); 4 x 6 Indeterminate Image: Approximate. 20 seconds6, Black: ESAT Approximate. 12.5 ipm16, Shade: ESAT Approx. 9.3 ipm16
- Variety of Nozzles; Shade: 5,632/ Black: 512/ Overall: 6,144
- Picoliter Size (color); 1,2 as well as 5
- Publish Resolution (Up to); Shade: Approximately 9600 x 2400 dpi4, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. # 10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Level: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Picture Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Picture Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Canon Matte Image Paper; Art: Canon Fine Art Paper “Picture Rag” ™; Envelope: U.S. # 10 Envelope
- Printer Functions; Automobile Duplex Print, Auto Picture Take Care Of II, Borderless Printing12, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD, Film Print1, Grayscale Printing, ID Image Publish, smart device Picture Printing, Image Index Sheet,
Photo Direct Publish (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Picture Printing, Layout Publish, Wireless Printing2
- Outcome Tray Ability; Car Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets Cassette: 150 Sheets
- Replicate Speed (approximately); FCOT( Shade) Approximate. 15 seconds16
- Reduction/ Enhancement; 25% – 400%.
- Replicate Functions; 4 in 1/ 2 in 1, Auto Duplex Replicate, Automobile Exposure/Intensity Duplicate, Face Brightener/Fading Modification, Movie Copy, Fit-to-Page, Rain Gutter Shadow Adjustment Replicate, Strength, Handbook Shade Change, Concealing Duplicate, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Image Replication, Preset Replicate Ratios, Cutting Copy, Zoom.
- Scanner Kind; Flat Bed.
- Checking Element; Charged-Coupled Device (CCD).
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:4800 x 9600 dpi (Movie) 5, Inserted:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features; Automobile Document Repair, Auto Check Mode11, Film Check, Rain Gutter Darkness Modification, Network Scan, Press Scan, Check to Memory, White LED, Wireless Scanning.
- Shade Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit outside.
- Max. Paper Size; 8.5 x 11.7.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG8100 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG8100.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG8100 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|MG8100 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/
|MG8100 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|MG8100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124
(OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
|MG8100 series Scanner Driver Ver. 17.4.1b
(OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
|MG8100 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4
(OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
|MG8100 series Linux IJ printer driver source file|
|MG8100 series Linux IJ scanner driver source file|
|MG8100 series Linux IJ Printer Driver|
|MG8100 series Linux IJ Scanner Driver|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac OS X v10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64)
|MP Navigator EX Ver. 4.0.4 (OS X v10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)|