Canon PIXMA MG8220 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The PIXMA MG8220 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One. It begins with built-in Wi-Fi ® 1 which allows you easily print as well as scan wirelessly virtually anywhere around your home. For real interactivity, Canon’s Intelligent Touch System transforms the top of your printer right into a smooth, receptive touch panel so just the buttons you need light up. Print gorgeous, borderless2 photos in the house as much as 8.5″ x 11″ dimension with a maximum print shade resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi3 as well as 6 individual ink containers including a grey ink for specialist shade and also black & white photos.
After that, the setup wizard strolled us via linking to our cordless network. (We really did not have to connect straight via USB cable television first.) If you have a router that supports Wi-Fi Protected Arrangement (WPS), linking to the network entails pressing a couple of buttons (one on the router, and also one on the printer). Both devices need to locate each other and make the link. If you don’t have a WPS router, a few more actions are entailed, however the LCD makes that simple, as well.
The Pixma MG8220’s output is phenomenal– with an exemption. Just like other Canon printers, plain-paper graphics turn out comically orange– faces of all races seem they were spray-tanned. Aside from that, also draft text looks fantastic, and in fine mode, text is nearly laser-like. Pictures on glossy paper are outstanding, showing up warm and carefully described.
Canon PIXMA MG8220 Review Specs:
- Print Rate (approximately); 4 x 6 Indeterminate Image: Approx. 20 seconds10, Black: ESAT Approx. 12.5 ipm11, Shade: ESAT Approx. 9.3 ipm11
- Number of Nozzles; Shade: 5,632/ Black: 512/ Complete: 6,144
- Picoliter Size (shade); 1,2 as well as 5
- Publish Resolution (Approximately); Color: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi3, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi3
- Paper Dimensions; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. # 10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Level: Level Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Shiny: Picture Paper Plus Shiny II, Image Paper Shiny; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper And Also Semi-Gloss; Matte: Canon Matte Image Paper; Fine Art: Canon Art Paper “Picture Dustcloth” ™; Envelope: U.S. # 10 Envelope, CD/DVD: Printable Disc
- Printer Functions; Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Take Care Of II, Indeterminate Printing2, Schedule Publish, CD/DVD Printing, Record Printing, Complete HD Movie Print5, Enjoyable Filter Consequences, Grayscale Printing, ID Picture Print, Smartphone Picture Printing, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Picture Printing, Template Print, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing1
- Outcome Tray Capacity; Automobile Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets Cassette: 150 Sheets
- Replicate Speed (up to); FCOT( Color) Approximate. 14 seconds11
- Reduction/ Enlargement; 25% – 400%.
- Copy Features; 4-in-1/ 2-in-1, Vehicle Duplex Replicate, Automobile Exposure/Intensity Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Modification, Film Replicate, Fit-to-Page, Seamless Gutter Shadow Modification Copy, Intensity, Manual Shade Adjustment, CD/DVD Tag Duplicate, Concealing Duplicate, Multiple Replicate: 1-99 Pages, Image Replication, Preset Duplicate Ratios.
- Scanner Type; Flat Bed.
- Checking Aspect; Charged-Coupled Tool (CCD).
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:4800 x 9600 dpi (Movie), Inserted:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
Optical:4,800 x 4,800 (Reflectives).
- Scanner Characteristics; Car Document Repair, Car Check Mode13, Film Scan, Seamless Gutter Darkness Modification, Network Scan, Press Check, Check to Memory, White LED, Wireless Scanning.
- Shade Deepness; 48-bit internal/24-bit outside.
- Max. Record Size; 8.5 x 11.7.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG8220 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG8220.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG8220 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|MG8200 series Mini Master Setup
(Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|MG8200 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01
(Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|MG8200 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56
(Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|MG8200 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11
(OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
|MG8200 series Scanner Driver Ver. 18.0.2b
(OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
|MG8200 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|MG8200 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG8200 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|