Canon PIXMA MP480 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – It’s the excellent mix of efficiency and benefit. This flexible All-In-One lets you print attractive, durable 4″ x 6″ borderless prints in concerning 45 seconds1. A new 4-color ink system guarantees dazzling colors and strong, black text. Your duplicates will be truer to the originals, as well as scans of pictures or types will generate results of as much as 2400 x 4800 shade dpi2 resolution. You can additionally quickly print images without making use of a computer system.
Just insert a memory card right into the built-in card slot, preview, or even enhance your photos on the 1.8″ LCD present, then Print! You can likewise print straight from a compatible electronic camera or video camera phone3,4, including a Bluetooth gadget by means of the optional BU-30 Bluetooth interface4. Added attributes of the MP480 include the capacity to maintain the paper output tray closed when not printing (it opens up instantly when printing starts), a Flying start attribute lets you power up in less than 3 seconds, as well as Auto Photo Fix that fixes red-eye as well as improves your images.
The MP480 will not thrill when it pertains to speed up. Requirement text records will print at an average of 8.6 pages each minute in draft quality, with the initial page out in 11.7 sec. Surprisingly, bumping the top quality up to typical doesn’t affect speed much: the system printed papers at 7.4 ppm utilizing this setup. Normal top quality documents are considerably darker and also much easier to review compared with draft quality ones.
Canon PIXMA MP480 Review Specs:
- Publish Rate (as much as); 4 x 6 borderless picture: as fast as 45 seconds1, Black: Approximately 20 ppm (as fast as 3.0 secs per page) 1, Color: Approximately 16 ppm (as quick as 3.8 seconds per web page) 1.
- Variety of Nozzles; Black: 320, Shade: 1,152, Total amount: 1,472.
- Picoliter Dimension (color); 2 and also 5.
- Publish Resolution (As Much As); Black:600 x 600 dpi2, Color:4800 x 1200 dpi2.
- Paper Dimensions; Letter, Legal, 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, U.S. # 10 Envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder; 100 Pages.
- Replicate Speed (up to); Black: As much as 20 cpm (as quickly as 3.0 secs per web page) 1, Shade: As much as 16 cpm (as fast as 3.8 secs per web page) 1.
- Duplicate Features; AE Duplicate, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Duplicate, Multiple Duplicate (1-99 web pages).
- Scanner Kind; Call Image Sensing Unit (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Qualities; Automobile Scan Mode, Seamless Gutter Shadow Modification, Press Scan, Check to Memory.
- Max. Record Dimension; Print: 8.5 x 11.7.
Canon PIXMA MP480 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon PIXMA MP480 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MP480 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MP480 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MP480 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MP480.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MP480 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MP480 Software and Driver Download:
|PIXMA MP480 Printer series MP Driver
|PIXMA MP480 Driver series MP Driver
(Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)
|PIXMA MP480 MP Drivers for Windows XP 64bit|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)|
|PIXMA MP480 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|PIXMA MP480 series CUPS Printer Driver
(OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
|PIXMA MP480 series Scanner Driver
(OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|PIXMA MP480 series User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA MP480 series User Manual (Mac)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)|