|Canon PIXMA TS8000|
Canon PIXMA TS8000 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, Introducing the future generation of printers are an All-In-One photo printer. You will certainly appreciate a privileged quality of wireless connection as well as touch screen with an user-friendly user interface. Delight in for extraordinary print top quality with an improved technology for print head PIXMA TS8000 Series. Equipped with 6 solitary ink system– including shades of grey– to be able to boost shading, decreasing the adjustment of the brightness of the bloat and prints shade photos as well as abundant text files to your job project.
Canon PIXMA TS8000 is a kind of future home office printer that start to increase the need. It is done in one inkjet printer that has excellent functions, efficiency, and high quality outcome. Even as the home office printer, it offers high quality that most of individuals need. Looking from the style, it looks easy as well as sensational also. It can be seen from the choice of color as it comes in all black. Additionally, it is included by the control panel button on the front side of the printer. Canon declares that the new TS8000 is 30 percent smaller sized than previous variations in the variety, and at 139mm high, 372mm large and also 324mm deep it’s absolutely tiny sufficient to stay on a desk or a rack in an office or space where space is a little bit limited. Nonetheless, Canon looks after to cram in lots of helpful features that help to validate the printer’s fairly high expenditure. Together with the 9600x2400dpi printing, the TS8050 includes a 2400x4800dpi scanner and copier.
Canon PIXMA TS8000 Ink Cartridge:
- PGI-170 PGBK: 15.4 ml (Std.)
- CLI-171 BK: 6.5 ml (Std.)
- CLI-171 C: 6.5 ml (Std.)
- CLI-171 M: 6.5 ml (Std.)
- CLI-171 Y: 6.5 ml (Std.)
- CLI-171 GY: 6.5 ml (Std.)
- PGI-170 XL PGBK: 22.2 ml
- CLI-171 XL BK: 10.8 ml
- CLI-171 XL C: 10.8 ml
- CLI-171 XL M: 10.8 ml
- CLI-171 XL Y: 10.8 ml
- CLI-171 XL GY: 10.8 ml
Canon PIXMA TS8000 Review Specs
- Print Speed (up to); 4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds14, Black: ESAT Approx. 15.0 ipm14, Color: ESAT Approx. 10.0 ipm14
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 5,632 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 6,656
- Print Resolution (Up to); 9600 x 2400 dpi23
- Paper Sizes; A4, A5, B5, 4”x6”, 5”x5” Square, 5”x7”, 8”x10”, Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes, Card Size (91 x 55 mm)
- Paper Compatibility;Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes, Printable CD/DVD/ Blu-ray Discs
- Printer Features; AirPrint2, Auto Duplex Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing8, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app7, CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+9, Full HD Movie Print10, Google Cloud Print3, Grayscale Printing, Image Cropping, Mopria Device Printing11, My Image Garden12, Original Document Detector, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card)5, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link6, PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC)4, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge13, Wireless Printing1
- Output Tray Capacity; Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR Photo Paper: 20 Sheets of 4″ x 6″ / 10 Sheets of 5″ x 7″ Front Paper Cassette: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper
- Copy Speed (up to);FCOT (Color): Approx. 19 seconds14
- Reduction / Enlargement;25% – 400%
- Copy Features; Standard Copy, 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Disc Label Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy, Zoom, Preview, ID Card Copy
Canon PIXMA TS8000 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon PIXMA TS8000 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA TS8000 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma TS8000 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon TS8000 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA TS8000.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon TS8000 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.