Canon CanoScan LiDE 210, Flatbed scanners cover the complete variety of scanning requirements, from single-page SOHO gadgets to premium quality photo scanners and high throughput archival scanners. Canon’s CanoScan range is aimed at customers as well as the LiDE 210 is a little over its entry-level offerings.
Since the intro of the LiDE range, which represents LED inDirect Exposure, the majority of Canon’s consumer scanners have an eye-catching, inconspicuous appearance. The mix of a Get in touch with Picture Sensor (CIS) scan head and LED rather than chilly cathode lighting has actually meant the mechanism itself takes up little space.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 210, Installation is standard. For my examinations, I linked the scanner to a system running Windows Vista. Just like the entire LiDE line, the 210 doesn’t included much software. However the MP Navigator EX-SPOUSE scan utility supplies some limited picture enhancement and also photo cd functions. It also includes built-in optical character recognition (OCR) that allows you scan a photo of a text record directly to a searchable PDF file or to an editable text file in one action.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 210 Review Specs:
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Light Source; Three-color (RGB) LED
- Features; 5 EZ Buttons, Advanced Z-lid™ Expansion Top, Auto Dust & Scratch Reduction, Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode, Digital Filing, Fading Correction, Grain Correction, Gutter Shadow Correction, High-Speed Scanning4, Image Correction, Low Power Consumption, My Image Garden5, One Cable For Data & Power, Send to Cloud1, Upright Scanning
- Scanner Buttons; Auto Scan, Copy, PDF (x2), Send
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:4800 x 4800 dpi2Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi2
- Scanning Mode; Color: 48-bit internal / 48- or 24-bit external
- Grayscale: 16-bit input / 8-bit external
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
- Dimensions (W x D x H); 9.9 (W) x 14.4 (D) x 1.6 (H)
- Weight; 3.4 lbs.
- OS Compatibility; Windows:5,6Windows® 10, Windows® 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit.5,6 ; Mac:5,6Mac OS® X v10.6.8 – 10.95,6
- Power Requirements; Hi-Speed USB
- Max. Power Consumption; 2.5W (1.4 W Standby)
- Operating Temperature:; 41°F – 95°F
- Operating Humidity:; 10% – 90% RH
- Warranty; 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-Year toll-free technical phone support.8
Canon CanoScan LiDE 210 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon CanoScan LiDE 210 Chauffeur installment with DVD/CD-ROM:
- A computer system with CD/DVD drive
- A USB cord to attach the computer with Canon CanoScan LiDE 210 printer
- Canon CanoScan LiDE 210 installment CD that includes the package
- Guidelines in setting up Canon CanoScan LiDE 210 Printer with a CD:
Canon CanoScan LiDE 210 Driver installation setup file (without CD / DVD ROM):
- A Canon CanoScan LiDE 210 printer configuration file, downloadable via web link listed below.
- A USB wire to link your computer system with Canon CanoScan LiDE 210 printer.
- Guidelines in installing Canon CanoScan LiDE 210 Printer with a setup file:.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 210 Driver manual installation
- Canon CanoScan LiDE 210 printer arrangement data, downloadable by means of supplied links.
- A USB cord to connect with the computer.
- Guidelines in manually mounting a Canon CanoScan LiDE 210 Printer with configuration data:.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 210 printer uninstallation:
- Click on the Windows button. Click on “Control Panel”.
- Look for Canon CanoScan LiDE 210 printer chauffeur, choose “Uninstall a Program”.
- Wait up until Canon CanoScan LiDE 210 printer driver uninstallation is successful. Click “Finish” switch.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 210 Software and Driver Download:
|LiDE 210 Scanner Driver (Mac) – (macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/OS
X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
|LiDE 210 Scanner Driver (Windows)|
|LiDE 210 Scanner Driver Windows 10 (32-bit)/Windows 10 (64-bit)|
|LiDE 210 Scanner Driver (Windows XP x64)|
|LiDE 210 ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)|
|LiDE 210 ICA Driver macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/
OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/Mac OS X 10.7
|ICA Driver (Mac) – (macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/
OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
|Solution Menu EX –
(Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|MP Navigator EX –
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|MP Navigator EX (Mac) – (macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/
OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
|Quick Menu – (Windows) – Windows 10 (32-bit)/Windows 10 (64-bit)|
|Quick Menu (Mac) –
(macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8)
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program –
(Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
|Scanner Driver for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32-64 bit)|
|Scanner Driver for Mac Os x 10.12/11/10/9/8/7|
|Solution Menu EX for Mac OS X 10.11/10/9/8/7|