Canon i80 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, High performance, compact design. Innovative yet extremely easy to use, the Canon i80 Shade Bubble Jet Printer delivers an amazing combination of high performance and also portability. It can printing up to 14 ppm in black and also approximately 10 ppm in color *, while achieving a resolution of as much as 4800 x 1200 shade dpi **. Canon progressed MicroFine Bead Technology? uses an advanced nozzle system that expels regular prescribed-volume droplets as little as 2 picoliters, with impressive precision
The i80’s ink expenses are greater than those of many desktop models: In laboratory screening carried out for COMPUTER Globe by the Rochester Institute of Modern technology, a page of black ink expenses 5.3 cents, and a web page of shade plus black costs 13.4 cents. (Expenses per web page from HP’s portable DeskJet 450wbt were similar: 5.1 cents for black as well as 13.6 cents for shade plus black.) The i80’s cartridges are tiny to match the printer (though they come two to a pack). The black cartridge lasted for 113 web pages, and also the color cartridge for 136.
The i80 is frugal with ink, too. By our estimations, the i80 made use of about one buck’s well worth of ink as well as paper for each 10.5×7-inch picture, concerning standard for a top quality photo printer these days. Considered that our test photo is graphically dense and abundant, with a wide scheme of colors, it’s likely that you’ll invest even much less.
- Print Speed (up to); Black:14 ppm (approx. 4.3 seconds/page)*Color:10 ppm (approx. 6 seconds/page)*
- Number of Nozzles; Total- 1,088: Black – 320; Color – 256 x 3 (C,M,Y)
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black:600 x 600 dpi Color:4800 x 1200 dpi**
- OS Compatibility; Windows®7, Windows XP/Me/2000/98 and Mac OS (8.6 to 9.x), Mac OS X (v10.2.1 to 10.2.x)
- Standard Interfaces; USB 2.0/IrDA (Windows only); Bluetooth***; Direct Print Port (cables not included)
- Ink Compatibility; BCI-15 Black ink tank, BCI-15 Color ink tank
- Buffer Ram; 64KB
- Paper Sizes; Letter, legal, 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 or European envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain paper, Envelopes, Glossy Photo Paper, High Resolution Paper, Matte Photo Paper, Photo Paper Plus Glossy, Photo Paper Plus Glossy For Borderless Printing, Photo Paper Pro, Photo Paper Pro For Borderless Printing, Transparencies
- Paper Handling; Built-in sheet feeder – 30 sheets @ paper weight 17 lb. Envelopes – 5 Glossy Photo Paper (8.5 x 11) – 10 sheets High Resolution Paper (8.5 x 11) – 10 sheets Matte Photo Paper (8.5 x 11) – 10 sheets Photo Paper Plus Glossy For Borderless Printing (4 x 6) – 5 sheets Photo Paper Plus Glossy (5 x 7) – 10 sheets Photo Paper Plus Glossy (8.5 x 11) – 1 sheet Photo Paper Pro (4 x 6) – 10 sheets Photo Paper Pro For Borderless Printing (4 x 6) – 10 sheets Photo Paper Pro (8.5 x 11) -1 sheet Transparencies (8.5 x 11) – 30 sheets
- Noise Level Approx; 40 dB(A) in best quality mode
- Physical Dimensions; 12.4 W x 6.9 D x 2.0 H
- Weight; 4 lbs.
- Power Source; 120V AC, 60Hz
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon i80 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon i80 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon i80 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon i80.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon i80 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon i80 Software and Driver Download:
|Canon Bubble Jet i80 CUPS Printer Driver Mac OS X 10.6, Mac
OS X 10.5
|Canon Bubble Jet i80 Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module
Windows 7 (32-bit),Windows 7 (64-bit),Windows Vista (32-bit),
Windows Vista (64-bit)
|Canon Bubble Jet i80 Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X
10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5
|Canon Bubble Jet i80 Printer Driver Windows 2000 (32-bit),
Windows XP (32-bit)