CanoScan FB1210U is a scanner that is launched to hold Canon’s championship every bit 1 of the basically developed maker for electronic tools. As Canon products, this vehicle provides several features, such every bit high optical resolution, small pattern in addition to built-in software. Its optical resolution is able to create photos upwardly to 2400 x 1200 dpi, which reasonably incredible compared to essentially scanners on the same class. As for the connectivity, it has USB port, which is suitable for house in addition to individual usage.
CanoScan FB1210U has compact style, with only 11.3 x 18.1 x 3.6 inches in size, deepness, and also height respectively. It is slightly smaller than its siblings, FB1200S. With this compact design, it does not call for too much room in you space. You could also move it about without too much efforts. It also includes added software, such as Adobe PhotoShop LE, Caere PageKeeper Lite, as well as Caere OmniPage LE. These software will aid you manage your scanned files.
Canon CanoScan FB1210U, With its scanning capability of 2, four hundred dpi the CanoScan FB1210U would be the to start with the stage in Canon’s step-up array. This resolution quantity causes it to be particularly suitable for film scanning since it nears the resolution of devoted film scanners usually costing times even more. Its 48-bit color depth provides outstanding premium quality from any type of photo one-of-a-kind, together with 35 mm negatives. It combines sophisticated CCD innovations integrating a digital shutter, so scan celebrations are short– as long as 2 times as rapidly because of the degree of competitors.
Canon CanoScan FB1210U Review Specs:
- Type; Flatbed scanner – desktop
- Manufacturer; Canon
- Type; internal power supply
- Type; none
- Supported Document Type; Plain paper
- Software Included; Drivers & Utilities, Adobe PhotoShop LE, Caere PageKeeper Lite, Caere OmniPage LE
- OS Required; Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows 98
- Optical Resolution; 1200 dpi x 2400 dpi
- Type; flatbed scanner
- Interface Type; USB
- Form Factor; desktop
- Input Type; color
- Color Depth; 42-bit color
- Max H-Optical Resolution; 1200 dpi
- Max V-Optical Resolution; 2400 dpi
- Supported Document Type; plain paper
- Compliant Standards; TWAIN
- Brand; Canon
- Product Linel; Canon CanoScan
- Model; FB1210U
- Localization; English
- Packaged Quantity; 1
- Compatibility; PC
- Connector Type; 4 pin USB Type B
- Gender; female
- Connector Qty; 1
- Total Qty; 1
Canon CanoScan FB1210U OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon CanoScan FB1210U Chauffeur installment with DVD/CD-ROM:
- A computer system with CD/DVD drive
- A USB cord to attach the computer with Canon CanoScan FB1210U printer
- Canon CanoScan FB1210U installment CD that includes the package
- Guidelines in setting up Canon CanoScan FB1210U Printer with a CD:
Canon CanoScan FB1210U Driver installation setup file (without CD / DVD ROM):
- A Canon CanoScan FB1210U printer configuration file, downloadable via web link listed below.
- A USB wire to link your computer system with Canon CanoScan FB1210U printer.
- Guidelines in installing Canon CanoScan FB1210U Printer with a setup file:.
Canon CanoScan FB1210U Driver manual installation
- Canon CanoScan FB1210U printer arrangement data, downloadable by means of supplied links.
- A USB cord to connect with the computer.
- Guidelines in manually mounting a Canon CanoScan FB1210U Printer with configuration data:.
Canon CanoScan FB1210U printer uninstallation:
- Click on the Windows button. Click on “Control Panel”.
- Look for Canon CanoScan FB1210U printer chauffeur, choose “Uninstall a Program”.
- Wait up until Canon CanoScan FB1210U printer driver uninstallation is successful. Click “Finish” switch.
Canon CanoScan FB1210U Software and Driver Download:
|ScanGear Cs-U for use with/without FAU-S11 Windows 2000/Me/
|Toolbox for SG CS-U 5.6.X or above (does not include driver)
Windows 2000/Me/Xp (32-bit)