CanoScan LiDE 70 Top-quality scanning has actually never ever been less complex. 4 easy buttons automate the entire procedure, so it’s a breeze to scan, replicate as well as produce email accessories or PDFs. Built-in retouching advancement could in addition increase your last pictures as well as the Advanced Z-Lid growth leading lifts approximately 1-inch backwards and forwards and also lets you create clear, full scans also of thick originals such as notebooks. One cable supplies both power and also a USB 2.0 Hi-Speed1 data link and also the consisted of stand allows you put the scanner up and down to save workdesk area.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 70, High-quality scanning has actually never been easier. 4 very easy switches automate the entire procedure, so it’s a breeze to scan, copy and also create e-mail accessories or PDFs. Built-in retouching technology could further improve your final pictures and also the Advanced Z-Lid expansion top lifts around 1-inch vertically as well as allows you create clear, total scans even of thick originals such as note pads. One cord provides both power as well as a USB 2.0 Hi-Speed information connection and also the included stand lets you place the scanner up and down to conserve workdesk area.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 70 Review Specs:
- Scanner Type; Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Light Source; Three-color RGB LEDs
- Scanning Mode; Color: 48-bit internal/48-bit external (selectable in driver), Grayscale: 16-bit internal/8-bit external, Black & White, Text enhanced
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7 maximum
- Interface; USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (cable included)1
- Dimensions (W x D x H); 10.2(W) x 1.6(H) x 14.8(D)
- Weight; 3.8 lbs
- Software; ScanGear® CS 11.1 (Windows/Mac), CanoScan Toolbox CS 4.9 (Windows/Mac), e-registration (Windows/Mac), ArcSoft® PhotoStudio® (Windows/Mac), NewSoft® Presto! PageManager® (Windows), ScanSoft® OmniPage® SE OCR4(Windows/Mac)
- Power Source; Powered through USB 2.0 port, no AC adapter required.
- Max. Power Consumption; 2.5W(1.6W standby)
- Operating Temperature: 41° – 95° F
- Operating Humidity: 10% – 90% RH
- Warranty; Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program.5, 1. USB 2.0 Hi-Speed requires Windows XP, 2000 or Mac OS X operating systems. For Windows 98, Me and Mac OS X v.10.2 to 10.2.6 operating systems, the scanner will operate at USB 1.1 specifications., 2. Systems with Pentium® III or higher, Celeron® (566MHz or higher), AMD: Athlon™, Athlon MP, Athlon XP or Duron are recommended., 3. See www.canontechsupport.com for updated compatibility., 4. System requirements vary by application., 5. Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.canontechsupport.com for details.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 70 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon CanoScan LiDE 70 Chauffeur installment with DVD/CD-ROM:
- A computer system with CD/DVD drive
- A USB cord to attach the computer with Canon CanoScan LiDE 70 printer
- Canon CanoScan LiDE 70 installment CD that includes the package
- Guidelines in setting up Canon CanoScan LiDE 70 Printer with a CD:
Canon CanoScan LiDE 70 Driver installation setup file (without CD / DVD ROM):
- A Canon CanoScan LiDE 70 printer configuration file, downloadable via web link listed below.
- A USB wire to link your computer system with Canon CanoScan LiDE 70 printer.
- Guidelines in installing Canon CanoScan LiDE 70 Printer with a setup file:.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 70 Driver manual installation
- Canon CanoScan LiDE 70 printer arrangement data, downloadable by means of supplied links.
- A USB cord to connect with the computer.
- Guidelines in manually mounting a Canon CanoScan LiDE 70 Printer with configuration data:.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 70 printer uninstallation:
- Click on the Windows button. Click on “Control Panel”.
- Look for Canon CanoScan LiDE 70 printer chauffeur, choose “Uninstall a Program”.
- Wait up until Canon CanoScan LiDE 70 printer driver uninstallation is successful. Click “Finish” switch.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 70 Software and Driver Download:
|LiDE 70 Scanner Driver Ver. 12.1.1 (Windows 7 x64/Vista64/XP x64)|
|LiDE 70 Scanner Driver Ver. 12.1.1 (Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/Me/98)|
|LiDE 70 Scanner Driver Ver. 12.13.3
(Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)
|LiDE 70 ScanGear CS for Mac OS X 10.2,Mac OS X 10.3,Mac
OS X 10.4,Mac OS X 10.5,Mac OS X 10.6
|LiDE 70 ScanGear CS Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit)|
|LiDE 70ScanGear CS Windows 2000 (32-bit),Windows Me
(32-bit),Windows XP (32-bit)