Canon imageCLASS LBP312 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, Integrated Gigabit Ethernet connection provides a smooth mix of networks, making it easier to share print sources and take care of the job required. This criterion is likewise included in the PCL and also Adobe PostScript print languages, so it can be conveniently assimilated with applications from various organizations.
Canon imageCLASS LBP312, Not only can drivers make use of software for printers in the table below. We also supply download drivers for the imageCLASS LBP 312 series printer drivers for Mac, Windows and also Linux. You can download the picked os and also utilize the printer.
Canon imageCLASS LBP312 Review Specs:
- Printer Type; Duplex Laser Printer
- Print Speed; Up to 45 ppm (1-sided plain paper letter), Up to 36ppm (2-sided plain paper letter)1 (letter)
- First Print Time; Approximately 6.2 seconds (letter)2
- Printer Language; UFR II, PCL5c/e, PCL6, PDF, XPS and Adobe® PostScript®
- Print Resolution; Up to 600 x 600 dpi, 1200 x 1200 dpi equivalent
- Maximum Print Size; Up to Legal
- Duplex Print; Yes
- Print Modes; Poster, Booklet, Watermark, Toner Saver, Page Composer
- Print Memory; 1 GB
- Direct Print from USB; JPEG, TIFF, PDF, XPS
- Standard Paper Source(s); 550-sheet cassette plus 100-sheet multipurpose tray3
- Optional Paper Source(s); 550-sheet cassette3 (x3)
- Paper Output; 250 sheets (face down)
- Paper Weight; 16-32 lb. bond (cassette/optional cassette), 16-65 lb. bond (multipurpose tray)
- Media Sizes; Letter, Legal, A4, A5, B5, Statement, Executive
- Media Types; Plain / Heavy Paper, Label, Bond, Envelope
- Envelope Capacity; 10 envelopes (multipurpose tray)
- Envelope Types; Com 10, Monarch, DL, C5
- Connectivity and Software Specifications
- Standard Interface(s); USB Device 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet (Network)
- USB Functions; Print from USB in JPEG, TIFF, PDF, XPS
- Mobile Functions; Canon PRINT Business4, Apple® AirPrint®5, Mopria™ Print Service6, Google Cloud Print™7
- Embedded Web Server (Remote UI); IE 7.0 or higher, Safari 9.0.3 or higher
- Print Protocols; LPD, RAW, WSD-Print (IPv4, IPv6)
Canon imageCLASS LBP312 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon imageCLASS LBP312 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon imageCLASS LBP312 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon imageCLASS LBP312 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS LBP312 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your imageCLASS LBP312.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS LBP312 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon imageCLASS LBP312 Software and Driver Download:
|[Windows 64bit] UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver V30.30 (Windows
10 x64/8.1 x64/7 x64/Vista x64/2008 x64/2008 R2 x64/2012 x64/
2012 R2 x64/2016 x64)
|[Windows 32bit] UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver V30.30 (Windows
10 x32/8.1 x32/7 x32/Vista x32/2008 x32)
|[Windows] PPD File V4.26 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x
64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista x64)
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.15.0
[Mac OS : 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]
|PS Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.13.0 [Mac
OS : 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]
|PPD files V4.26 for Mac OS : 10.3/10.4/10.
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V3.50|