Canon PIXMA iP1300 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, Canon PIXMA iP1300 is a basic printer that is so inexpensive to purchase for using residence working or at your office room. This Canon PIXMA could print an indeterminate paper measured until A4. The high quality of this printer in producing top quality pictures or images is really wonderful. The rate is also very good which allows you to print some images, documents or other points much more successfully.
Canon Pixma iP1300 furthermore includes my illustration software, that makes established and also publish your pictures comfortably with a face acknowledgment is extraordinary, unique filters, firm routines, automated layout support and a whole lot a lot more. And also with maximum various colors dpi x 9600 from 24002 with 1pl modern technology, it provides charming images along with crisp service records, around 8.5 “x 11”. Terrific buddies IP110 PIXMA printing is optimum for mobile firm experts.
Canon PIXMA iP1300, Obtaining closer to its style, Canon PIXMA iP1300 has a dimension of 17.1 x 9.8 x 6.5 inches. Truthfully, it’s a bit larger compared to the nowadays printer. The good news is, the weight of the printer is a bit lighter due to the fact that it’s nearly 3 kg. You could move the printer anywhere you like because it does not need much muscular tissue. The printer has a USB port that aids you accessing the data and images a bit faster, than to access it from COMPUTER first. Currently, exactly what concerning the power consumption? It’s seldom discussed however, it’s best to discuss it since the printer doesn’t need much power for running appropriately. It just needs 10 watts and that’s a whole lot smaller compared to a lot of the tools that you have in your home. The printer is additionally basic that you will not locate it difficult to get it work well.
Canon PIXMA iP1300 Review Specs:
- Printer Type; Photo printer – ink-jet – color
- Manufacturer; Canon
- Nominal Voltage; AC 120/230 V
- Frequency Required; 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption Operational; 10 Watt
- Inkjet Technology; Canon FINE (Full-lithography inkjet Nozzle Engineering)
- Ink Palette Supported (Colors); 3 or 4-ink – cyan, magenta, yellow
- Minimum Ink Droplet Size; 2 pl
- Ink Cartridge Configuration; 1 cartridge (cyan, magenta, yellow)
- Technology; ink-jet
- Print Speed; Up to 11 ppm – color fast
- Up to 4.2 ppm – color normal
- Connectivity Technology; wired
- Interface; USB
- Printer Features; borderless printing
- Type; photo printer
- Max H-Document Size; 8.5 m
- Max V-Document Size; 14 in
- Media Type; cards, envelopes, two-sided photo paper, glossy photo paper, high resolution paper, iron-on transfers, matte photo paper, photo paper, photo stickers, plain paper, semi-gloss photo paper
- Media Sizes; 4 in x 6 in, 5.12 in x 7.1 in, A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in), A5 (5.83 in x 8.25 in), B5 (6.93 in x 9.83 in), Legal (8.5 in x 14 in), Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in)
- Min Media Weight; 64 g/m2
- Max Media Weight; 273 g/m2
Canon PIXMA iP1300 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon PIXMA iP1300 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA iP1300 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma iP1300 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon iP1300 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA iP1300.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon iP1300 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA iP1300 Software and Driver Download:
|iP1300 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|iP1300 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|iP1300 Printer Driver (Windows 8.1/8/Vista/XP/2000)|
|iP1300 Printer Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista x64/XP x64)|
|iP1300 User Manual (Mac)|
|iP1300 User Manual (Windows)|
|Easy-LayoutPrint For Windows 2000/Vista/XP(32/64-bit)|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program For
(Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000/Me)
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Windows 2000 (32-bit)|
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|My Printer Windows 2000 (32-bit)|
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5|