Canon PIXMA MP540 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Canon, like a lot of its rivals, has taken care of to design several All-In-One printers based on the same print engine as well as to distinguish the designs based on feature collection. The PIXMA MP540 makes use of the exact same five-ink print system as in the ₤ 100 MP620, but this device sets you back 25 percent less, so something needs to go.
Canon PIXMA MP540, The style of this Canon mirrors the rest of the Pixma multi-function align. It’s a silver and also black piece that folds up away neatly when not being used. The only connection alternative is a USB port however at ₤ 99 that’s acceptable. The MP540 is up to the usual Canon quality, with durable flaps, doors and openings. One good touch is that if you begin to print without opening up the result tray the MP540 automatically does it for you. A small yet really more useful feature compared to you ‘d envision.
Canon PIXMA MP540 Review Specs:
- Print Rate (approximately); 4 x 6 indeterminate image: approx. 51 seconds5, Black: 29 ppm (as fast as 2.1 secs per web page), Shade: 19 ppm (as quickly as 3.2 secs per page).
- Number of Nozzles; Black:320, Color: 512 x 2 (C, M) 256 x 2 (Y, BK), Overall: 1,856.
- Publish Resolution (Approximately); Black: 600 x 600 dpi1, Shade: 9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Paper Dimensions; Charge Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, UNITED STATE # 10 envelopes.
- Copy Speed (approximately); Black: 28 cpm (as quick as 2.1 seconds per page) 5, Shade: 19 cpm (as fast as 3.2 secs per page).
- Decrease/ Augmentation; 25% – 400%.
- Replicate Functions; Auto Zoom, AE (Car Direct Exposure), Borderless, two-sided copy, Fit-to-Page, 4 on 1, 2 on 1, Picture Repeat, Type Copy, Constant Replicate: 1-99 Pages, Twin Shade Gamut Processing Innovation.
- Scanning Aspect; Contact Image Sensing Unit (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi.
- Inserted:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Checking Mode; 48-bit internal/24-bit exterior.
- Max. Document Dimension; 8.5 x 11.7 maximum.
Canon PIXMA MP540 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon PIXMA MP540 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MP540 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MP540 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MP540 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MP540.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MP540 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MP540 Software and Driver Download:
|PIXMA MP540 series User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA MP540 series User Manual (Mac)|
|PIXMA MP540 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|PIXMA MP540 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/ 7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|PIXMA MP540 series MP Driver
(Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)
|PIXMA MP540 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|PIXMA MP540 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MP Drivers for Windows XP 64bit|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)|
|Printer & Scanner Driver Download Canon Mp540 For Linux(rpm)|