Canon PIXMA MP240 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The Canon PIXMA MP240 All-In-One inkjet printer that publishes, scans, as well as copies. The printer provides paper and picture printing at resolutions as much as 4800 x 1200dpi, copying as well as scanning. It provides at print speeds of 19ppm black, 15ppm color, as well as can print a 4 x 6″ indeterminate image in 45 secs. Has high-speed USB and PictBridge interface for printing right from ideal electronic cameras as well as camera phones.
Ready to get more done at home? Now you can produce lovely, long-lasting 4″ x 6″ indeterminate prints in concerning 45 seconds1 with outstanding 4800 x 1200 shade dpi2 resolution. The new ChromaLife100 +3 4-color ink system makes sure deep, vibrant shades and strong, black text. And also, you’ll produce duplicates that are truer to your originals, in addition to tidy, clear scans.
Canon PIXMA MP240, Print expenses of 7.9 p each mixed-colour page are a little higher than the various other inkjets below, as well as the tri-colour cartridge has to be replaced if you lack any type of one colour. Nevertheless, the MP240’s extremely affordable price as well as excellent print top quality make it our much-loved low-price inkjet MFP. If you don’t print typically yet still want good-quality prints and also accurate scans, this is an ideal option. It’s our Budget Purchase.
Canon PIXMA MP240 Review Specs:
- Print Rate (approximately); 4 x 6 borderless picture: approximately 45 seconds1, Black: Up to 19 ppm (as quickly as 3.2 seconds per web page) 1, Shade: Up to 15 ppm (approximately 4.0 seconds per web page) 1.
- Variety of Nozzles; Black: 320, Shade: 1,152, Overall:1,472.
- Picoliter Dimension (color); Picoliter Size: 2 and 5, Publish Resolution (As Much As); Black:600 x 600 dpi2, Color:4800 x 1200 dpi2.
- Paper Sizes; Letter, Legal, 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, U.S. # 10 Envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder; 100 Pages.
- Copy Rate (up to); Black: Up to 19 cpm (as quick as 3.2 secs per web page) 1, Shade: As much as 15 cpm (as quickly as 4.0 secs per page) 1.
Reduction/ Augmentation; N/A.
- Copy Functions; Borderless, Fit-To-Page, Numerous Duplicate: 1-9, 20 pages.
- Scanning Element; Contact Picture Sensing Unit (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
Scanner Features; Auto Scan Mode, Seamless Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Check.
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. File Size; 8.5 x 11.7.
Canon PIXMA MP240 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon PIXMA MP240 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MP240 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MP240 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MP240 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MP240.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MP240 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MP240 Software and Driver Download:
|PIXMA MP230 series MP Drivers
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Canon MP230 series XPS Printer Driver
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|PIXMA MP 230 series CUPS Printer Driver
(OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)|
|MP230 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon MP 230 series Scanner Driver
(10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7 X 10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)|
|MP230 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MP230 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux
|MP 230 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon MP 230 series ScanGear MP for Linux
|PIXMA MP 230 series User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA MP 230 series User Manual (Mac)|
|MP230 series User Manual (OS X 10.5)|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)|
|PIXMA MP230 series Getting Started|