Canon PIXMA MG8240 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Canon PIXMA MG8240 printer is a kind of premium high quality printing as well as film scanning within your reaches, PIXMA MG8240 is a Premium Wireless All-In-One with a smart Touch system for simple procedure, fast combined with magnificent design, printing top quality scanner capable of scanning & picture lab film 35 mm.
Canon Pixma MG8240 is wireless as well as the Cloud printing allows you to send files directly to the printer. Scanning downsides film is feasible at the resolution as much as 4800 dpi. Though this printer is wireless, there is USB port if you want to link it to your COMPUTER with a USB cord. Printing the HD motion picture is also feasible. There are lots of features to modify your picture as well as HD film in the printer.
While using this Canon PIXMA MG8240 for scanner function, you will definitely satisfy the Movie Adapter Device in addition to Flatbed with CCD different shades scanner for the sort of it which has the maximum resolution of optical for Movie Check is up to 4800 x 9600 dpi, and also for the Apartment bed relies on 4800 x 4800 dpi. For the picture copier feature, you will get the rate in duplicating the shade paper of FCOT is around 14 seconds as well as for ESAT, it takes around 7.7 ipm. You furthermore can minimize or enlarge your file from 25% till 400%.
Canon PIXMA MG8240 Review Specs:
- Print Rate (as much as); 4 x 6 Borderless Picture: Approximate. 20 seconds10, Black: ESAT Approx. 12.5 ipm11, Color: ESAT Approx. 9.3 ipm11
- Variety of Nozzles; Color: 5,632/ Black: 512/ Complete: 6,144
- Picoliter Dimension (shade); 1,2 and also 5
- Publish Resolution (Approximately); Color: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi3, Black: Approximately 600 x 600 dpi3
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. # 10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Level: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Shiny: Picture Paper Plus Glossy II, Image Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper And Also Semi-Gloss; Matte: Canon Matte Picture Paper; Fine Art: Canon Art Paper “Picture Rag” ™; Envelope: UNITED STATE # 10 Envelope, CD/DVD: Printable Disc
- Printer Functions; Car Duplex Publish, Automobile Image Fix II, Indeterminate Printing2, Calendar Print, CD/DVD Printing, Paper Printing, Full HD Motion Picture Print5, Fun Filter Results, Grayscale Printing, ID Photo Publish, Smartphone Picture Printing, Photo Index Sheet, Image Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing, Layout Publish, Quiet Setting, Wireless Printing1
- Result Tray Capacity; Vehicle Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets Cassette: 150 Sheets
- Copy Speed (approximately); FCOT( Shade) Approx. 14 seconds11
- Decrease/ Enlargement; 25% – 400%.
- Duplicate Features; 4-in-1/ 2-in-1, Car Duplex Duplicate, Car Exposure/Intensity Duplicate, Face Brightener/Fading Modification, Film Duplicate, Fit-to-Page, Rain Gutter Darkness Modification Duplicate, Strength, Guidebook Color Change, CD/DVD Tag Copy, Masking Copy, Numerous Replicate: 1-99 Pages, Picture Replication, Preset Duplicate Ratios.
- Scanner Kind; Flatbed.
- Scanning Component; Charged-Coupled Tool (CCD).
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:4800 x 9600 dpi (Movie), Inserted:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
Optical:4,800 x 4,800 (Reflectives).
- Scanner Characteristics; Auto File Repair, Automobile Scan Mode13, Film Check, Seamless Gutter Shadow Modification, Network Check, Press Scan, Scan to Memory, White LED, Wireless Scanning.
- Shade Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit outside.
- Max. Paper Size; 8.5 x 11.7.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG8240 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG8240.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG8240 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|MG8200 series Mini Master Setup
(Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|MG8200 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01
(Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|MG8200 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56
(Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|MG8200 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168
(OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
|MG8200 series Scanner Driver Ver. 18.0.2b
(OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
|MG8200 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|MG8200 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG8200 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|