Canon PIXMA MP520 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Trying to find a high-performance All-In-One? This versatile machine creates a fantastic borderless 4″ x 6″ picture in just around 46 seconds1, and the Auto-Image Deal with feature aids to boost your results. You can print photos directly from suitable memory cards2 and sneak peek photos in high resolution on the 2″ TFT screen. Or, print right from a camera, DV video camera or cam phone.3,4 Copies will certainly be more accurate to your originals, and scans of images or even thick note pads will certainly be clear and also complete. The special Easy-Scroll Wheel streamlines operation, as well as the dual paper trays let you store both plain as well as photo paper.
The major difference remains in the variety of cartridges. While the MP610 has different pigment and dye-based blacks, the MP520 adheres to the pigmented one. This means message is equally as thick, solid and clear, but the MP520 can not rather match the quality of image prints. In our tests we could simply make out a distinction in the darker areas of photos, with much less convincing sides and depth to the prints.
While the MP520 is exceptionally capable as a paper printer, it does leave a little to be desired for photo output. The contrast produced by the four-ink system is visibly lacking and images have little strike, with what should be deep colours looking rather insipid.
Canon PIXMA MP520 Review Specs:
- Print Speed (approximately); 4 x 6 borderless picture: about 46 seconds2, Black: 30 ppm (as quick as 2.0 secs per page) 2, Color: 20 ppm (as fast as 3.0 secs per web page) 2.
- Variety of Nozzles; Black: 320, Shade: 256 x 2 (C/M), 256 (Y), Total: 1,600.
- Picoliter Dimension (shade); Picoliter Dimension: 2 as well as 5.
- Print Resolution (As Much As); Black: 600 x 600 dpi1, Shade: 4800 x 1200 dpi1.
- Paper Dimensions; Bank Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4x 6, 4x 8, 5x 7, 8x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. # 10 envelopes, Picture Stickers.
- Copy Rate (up to); Black: 30 cpm (as quick as 2.0 secs per web page) 2, Color: 20 cpm (as fast as 3.0 secs per web page).
- Checking Component; Get In Touch With Picture Sensing Unit (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi, Inserted:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanning Setting; 48-bit interior/ 24-bit outside.
- Max. Paper Dimension; 8.5 x 11.7.
Canon PIXMA MP520 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon PIXMA MP520 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MP520 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MP520 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MP520 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MP520.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MP520 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MP520 Software and Driver Download:
|PIXMA MP520 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)|
|PIXMA MP520 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|PIXMA MP520 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|PIXMA MP520 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|PIXMA MP520 series User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA MP520 series User Manual (Mac)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)|
|PIXMA MP520 Printer Driver Download For Windows 8.1|
|PIXMA MP520 Printer Driver Download For Windows 8|
|PIXMA MP520 Printer Driver Download For Windows 7|