Canon PIXMA MP630 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Canon’s PIXMA MP610 was an outstanding All-In-One, combining an extremely charitable feature established with superb print quality as well as affordable prices. Its follower, consequently, has a great deal to meet and the PIXMA MP630 is, carefully, not an extreme departure from its precursor.
The MP630 is among the slowest multifunctions we have actually examined. Draft message files print at an average of 10.3 web pages per minute, with the initial web page out in 12.4 sec. It took care of to print normal high quality text files at 7.3 ppm. Colour files with graphics printed at 6.6 ppm making use of draft high quality and also 3.5 ppm utilizing typical. Remarkably, 4x6in images were rather fast, at 17.8 sec per image, and A4 pictures were likewise quickly at 49.3 sec. In general, nevertheless, these speeds indicate an incredibly sluggish print engine contrasted both to the PIXMA MP610 and to competing multifunctions.
The Pixma MP630 is Canon’s “hero” mid-range multifunction printer. You would certainly have to step up to dearer designs if wireless connection or scanning downsides is essential to you, but the MP630 does include automatic double-sided printing and straight printing to CDs and also DVDs. These features assist the MP630 to stand apart somewhat from its direct competitors at this cost point from HP and also Epson.
Canon PIXMA MP630 Review Specs:
- Publish Speed (approximately); 4 x 6 borderless photo: roughly 41 seconds6, Black: As much as 26 ppm (as quickly as 2.3 seconds per web page) 6, Color: Approximately 17 ppm (as quickly as 3.6 seconds per web page) 6.
- Variety of Nozzles; Black: 320, Color: 2,048, Overall: 2,368.
- Picoliter Dimension (color); 1, 2 as well as 5.
- Publish Resolution (Up to); Black:600 x 600 dpi5, Color:9600 x 2400 dpi5.
- Paper Sizes; Letter, Legal, 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, UNITED STATE # 10 Envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder; Cassette: 150 Sheets.
- Duplicate Rate (approximately); Black: Up to 24 cpm (as quick as 2.5 seconds per page) 6, Shade: As much as 16 cpm (as quick as 3.8 secs per web page) 6.
- Decrease/ Augmentation; 25% – 400%.
- Copy Attributes; 4 in 1/ 2 in 1, AE (Car Exposure/ Strength Duplicate), Indeterminate, Face Brightener/ Fading Adjustment, Fit-to-Page, Image Repeat, Intensity, Manual Shade Change, Masking Duplicate, Several Duplicate (1-99 pages), Preset Copy Ratios, Image Reprint, Trimming Replicate, Zoom.
- Checking Element; Call Photo Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi, Inserted:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Qualities; Car Check Mode7, Rain Gutter Shadow Modification, Network Scan, Push Check, Scan to Memory.
- Shade Deepness; 48-bit internal/24-bit exterior.
- Max. Record Size; Flat Bed: 8.5 x 11.7.
Canon PIXMA MP630 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon PIXMA MP630 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MP630 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MP630 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MP630 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MP630.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MP630 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MP630 Software and Driver Download:
|MP630 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)|
|MP630 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|MP630 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|MP630 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|Debian Linux Printer & Scanner Drivers|
|RPM Linux Printer & Scanner Drivers|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)|
|MP630 Printer Driver Download Compatibility For Windows 8.1|
|MP630 Printer Driver Download Compatibility For Windows 8|
|MP630 Printer Driver Download Compatibility For Windows 7|
|MP630 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|