Canon PIXMA MP252 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Canon PIXMA MP252 gives budget-friendly performance right into your house for easy to print, Scan and also copy. Canon PIXMA MP252 is a small, budget-friendly, and also extremely user friendly All-In-One. It’s been fantastic high quality photolab incorporating documents as well as internet printing and also using flexible scanning and also copying.
Canon PIXMA MP252 has a high print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi that will certainly offer the high-quality print result. More over, it is finished with Inkjet 4-ink additionally minimal 2pl ink droplets as well as FINE Cartridges that enable you to have the incredible result of printing, the printing result surely has a high-quality print that people love.
Canon PIXMA MP252, For some individuals, the image printing quality of this printer might be average, yet compared to the rate that you should pay for this Canon PIXMA MP252 printer, you could state that the cost is very budget-friendly. The printer has 4 major colors that will certainly aid you produce the correct shade mix based on your photo. As an addition to that, the tiniest drop of 2pl will certainly offer you the crisp and also details image print.
Canon PIXMA MP252 Review Specs:
- Printing Technique; Inkjet
- Print Rate (as much as); Black: ESAT: Approximate. 7.0 ipm4, Shade: ESAT: Approximate. 4.8 ipm4, 4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 56 seconds5
- Variety of Nozzles; Black: 320, Shade: 1,152, Total amount: 1,472
- Picoliter Dimension (color); 2 as well as 5
- Print Resolution (As Much As); Black:600 x 600 dpi3, Shade:4800 x 1200 dpi3
- Paper Dimensions; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. # 10 Envelopes
- Replicate Speed (as much as); FCOT Color: Approx. 39 seconds4
- Copy Features; Borderless, Fit-To-Page, Numerous Duplicate: 1-99 Pages
- Scanner Kind; Flat Bed
- Scanning Component; Call Photo Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions; 600 x 1200 dpi (Optical), 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated).
- Scanner Features; Rain Gutter Shadow Adjustment, Push Check.
- Color Deepness; 48-bit internal, 24 bit external.
- Max. Document Dimension; 8.5 x 11.7.
Canon PIXMA MP252 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon PIXMA MP252 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MP252 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MP252 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MP252 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MP252.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MP252 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MP252 Software and Driver Download:
|PIXMA MP250 series MP Driver
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Canon MP250 series MP Driver (Windows 2000 (32-bit)|
|MP250 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)|
|PIXMA MP 250 series CUPS Printer Driver
(OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)|
|PIXMA MP250 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MP 250 series Scanner Driver
(OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|PIXMA MP250 series User Manual (Mac)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)|
|Linux Source file for ScanGear|
|Linux IJ printer driver source file|
|Linux IJ scanner driver source file|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver|
|ICA Driver (MacOS Sierra / Mac OSX)|