Canon PIXMA MP460 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Inkjet printer is not the sort of printer that many people love to make use of nowadays. That is since the printing requires and preferences of several people are getting better and better. The good news is, you could still find Canon PIXMA MP460 that can offer you the good looking printing requirements and choices that you need, even for nowadays requires that are raising all of the time.
Canon PIXMA MP460, Setting up the Canon is a quick task, as you just plug in both of cartridges and run the CD. Despite the fact that the software package consists of MP Navigator, Easy PhotoPrint, Adobe RGB, Easy WebPrint, ArcSoft PhotoStudio 5.5 and also ScanSoft OmniPage SE 4.0, it’s a one-click process. Uninstalling the software when we had finished was a various story as we had to get rid of each item of software separately.
Canon PIXMA MP460 Review Specs:
- Printing Approach; Shade Bubble Jet
- Publish Rate (as much as); Black:22 ppm (approx. 2.8 secs per page) 1, Color:17 ppm (approx. 3.6 seconds per web page) 1, 4 x 6 indeterminate image: approx. 52 seconds1
- Variety of Nozzles; Black: 320, Shade 384 x 3 (CMY).
- Publish Resolution (Approximately); Black:600 x 600 dpi2, Color:4800 x 1200 dpi2.
- Paper Sizes; Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, U.S. # 10 Envelopes, Image Stickers.
- Duplicate Rate (approximately); Black: 22 cpm, Color: 17 cpm shade, Shade Document: approx. 53 secs., 4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 57 secs.
- Reduction/ Enhancement; 25% to 400%.
- Replicate Functions; Car Magnification, AE (Auto Direct Exposure), Indeterminate, Several Replicate: 1-99, Fit-to-Page, Photo Repeat.
- Scanner Type; CIS.
- Checking Aspect; 1200 x 2400 dpi (Optical), 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Inserted).
- Shade Deepness; 48-bit interior.
- Max. Record Size; 8.5 x 11.7.
Canon PIXMA MP460 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon PIXMA MP460 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MP460 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MP460 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MP460 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MP460.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MP460 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MP460 Software and Driver Download:
|PIXMA MP460 MP Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)|
|PIXMA MP460 MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|PIXMA MP460 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|PIXMA MP460 Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|PIXMA MP460 User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA MP460 User Manual (Mac)|