Canon i475D Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The Canon i475D desktop is a curious amalgam of features that it shows its somewhat a lot more costly brother or sister, the Canon i860, plus some distinctive quirks of its own. This two-tone, silver-and-gray printer is small in stature, and with its noticeable control-panel LCD, it looks something like an automatic bread baker. Unfortunately, the i475D’s LCD panel is except checking out pictures but merely for choosing print choices when printing directly from a digital electronic camera or a video camera or from an electronic camera memory card. If you think about previewing images on an LCD important, have a look at the a lot more expensive Canon i900D rather.
Though the i475D’s control board LCD allows you pick which paper kind to use and also which images to print, the control panel is somewhat challenging to comprehend. It isn’t always apparent which menu label pairs up with which control switch– when setting the number of duplicates to publish, as an example, or when leaping between paper types or when picking borderless prints. The LCD recognizes some settings as numerical codes, which you have to look up in the guidebook. Code 1, which represents that the printer is ready to print a nozzle-check sheet, could quickly have actually been spelled out in the LCD.
Canon i475D Review Specs:
- Print Rate (up to); Black:18 ppm (around 3.3 seconds per page) *** Color:12 ppm (around 5 secs per page) *** 4×6 Shade Image: Borderless: approximately 93 secs ***.
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 320; Color: 768 (256 x 3 for C, M, Y); Overall: 1,088.
- Publish Resolution (As Much As); Black:600 x 600 dpi Color:4800 x 1200 dpi ****.
OS Compatibility; Windows ® 7, Windows ® XP, Windows 2000/Me/98, Mac ® OS (8.6 to 9. x) and Mac OS X v 10.2.1 to 10.2. x .
- Basic Interfaces; USB 2.0, Direct Publish Port (cable televisions not included).
- Ink Compatibility; BCI-24 Black ink container, BCI-24 Color ink tank.
- Buffer Ram; 56KB.
- Paper Dimensions; Letter, legal, A4, A5, 4 x 6, 5 x 7, UNITED STATE # 10 or European envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility; Plain paper, Envelopes, Shiny Picture Paper, High Resolution Paper, Matte Picture Paper, Photo Paper Plus Glossy For Indeterminate Printing (4 x 6), Photo Paper Plus Shiny (5 x 7), Picture Paper Plus Shiny (8.5 x 11), Image Paper Pro (4 x 6), Picture Paper Pro For Indeterminate Printing (4 x 6), Image Paper Pro (8.5 x 11), Transparencies, Tee Transfers.
- Paper Handling; Built-in sheet feeder – 100 sheets @ paper weight 17 pound. Envelopes – 10 Glossy Photo Cards (4 x 6) – 20 sheets Shiny Picture Paper (8.5 x 11) – 1 sheet High Resolution Paper (8.5 x 11) – 80 sheets Matte Photo Paper (8.5 x 11) – 10 sheets Photo Paper And also Glossy For Borderless Printing (4 x 6) – 20 sheets Image Paper Plus Shiny (5 x 7) – 10 sheets Photo Paper Plus Glossy (8.5 x 11) – 10 sheets Image Paper Pro (4 x 6) – 20 sheets Picture Paper Pro For Indeterminate Printing (4 x 6) – 20 sheets Photo Paper Pro (8.5 x 11) – 10 sheets Openness (8.5 x 11) – 30 sheets.
- Noise Degree Approximate; 45 dB( A) in best quality setting.
- Physical Dimensions; 15.5 W x 10.1 D x 8.6 H.
- Weight; 8.8 lbs.
- Source Of Power; 120V Air Conditioning, 60Hz.
- Service warranty; 1-year minimal service warranty with InstantExchange program; 1- year telephone support (90 day toll free from the moment of initial telephone call); Based on particular conditions and constraints. See www.canontechsupport.com for details.
Canon i475D OS Compatible;
- Windows ® 7,
- Windows ® XP,
- Windows 2000/Me/98,
- Mac ® OS (8.6 to 9. x) and Mac OS X v 10.2.1 to 10.2. x .
Canon i475D Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon i475D Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon i475D Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon i475D is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon i475D.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon i475D wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon i475D Software and Driver Download:
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)|
|Printer Driver Add-On Module Ver.1.10 (Windows 7/7 x64)|
|Add-on Module for Printer Driver (Windows Vista/Vista64)|
|Memory Card Utility Ver. 2.0.1 (Windows Vista)|
|ZoomBrowser EX Ver. 6.1.1a Updater (Windows Vista/XP/2000)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver. 4.1.6 (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)|
|i475D CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|ImageBrowser Ver. 6.0.2a Updater (Mac OS X)|