Canon i560 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Broadband as well as high performance. The Canon i560 Desktop Image Printer provides quickly, professional-level performance for the house– or home office. It attains rates of as much as 22 ppm in black * and approximately 15 ppm in shade *, in addition to a maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 shade dpi. ** Canon advanced MicroFine Bead Innovation ™ utilizes an advanced nozzle system that ejects constant prescribed-volume droplets in sizes as small as 2 picoliters, for smoother, more photo-realistic pictures. It includes a symmetrical print head design with 1,600 nozzles to basically eliminate color difference and banding issues generally found with conventional high-speed, bi-directional printing.
If you’re searching for a printer to utilize with your digital video camera, you’ll be glad to see the i560 is PictBridge suitable. This permits you to link any type of PictBridge video camera or camera straight to the convenient front-panel port as well as item immediate prints. A borderless 4-by-6-inch photo is created in much less than a minute, while enlargements up to 8.5 by 11 inches are available with the touch of a single button.
Installing the i560 is as smooth as can be. The printer sustains both PCs and Macs as well as has USB and also identical ports on the back. An arrangement poster strolls you through the procedure. The included CD has the packed software program as well as motorists for Windows 95 and up and also Mac OS 8.6 as well as up.
- Publish Speed (as much as); Black:22 ppm (roughly 2.7 secs per page) * Shade:15 ppm (roughly 4 secs per web page) * 4×6 borderless photo: about 50 seconds *.
- Variety of Nozzles; Black: 320; Shade: 512 x 2 (C, M), 256 (Y).
- Print Resolution (Approximately); Black:600 x 600 dpi Shade:4800 x 1200 dpi **.
- OS Compatibility; Windows ® 7, Windows ® XP, Windows 2000/Me/98/ 95, Windows NT 4.0, Mac ® OS (8.6 to 9. x) and also Mac OS X v 10.2.1 to 10.2. x
- Basic User Interfaces; USB 2.0, IEEE 1284 Parallel Port and also Direct Print Port (wires not included).
- Ink Compatibility; BCI-6C Cyan ink storage tank, BCI-6M Magenta ink container, BCI-6Y Yellow ink container, BCI-3eBk Black ink storage tank.
- Buffer Ram; 46KB.
- Paper Dimensions; Letter, legal, A4, A5, 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. # 10 or European envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder; 150 sheets @ paper weight 17 lb.
- Paper Compatibility; Level paper, Envelopes, Glossy Photo Paper, High Resolution Paper, Matte Picture Paper, Image Paper Plus Shiny For Indeterminate Printing (4 x 6), Photo Paper And Also Glossy (5 x 7), Photo Paper And Also Glossy (8.5 x 11), Photo Paper Pro (4 x 6), Image Paper Pro For Borderless Printing (4 x 6), Image Paper Pro (8.5 x 11), Transparencies, T-Shirt Transfers.
- Paper Handling; Level Paper – 150 sheets Envelopes – 10 Shiny Image Cards (4 x 6) – 20 sheets Glossy Photo Paper (8.5 x 11) – 1 sheet High Resolution Paper (8.5 x 11) – 80 sheets Matte Photo Paper (8.5 x 11) – 10 sheets Image Paper Plus Glossy For Indeterminate Printing (4 x 6) – 20 sheets Picture Paper And also Glossy (5 x 7) – 10 sheets Photo Paper Plus Shiny (8.5 x 11) – 10 sheets Image Paper Pro (4 x 6) – 20 sheets Photo Paper Pro For Borderless Printing (4 x 6) – 20 sheets Image Paper Pro (8.5 x 11) – 10 sheets Transparencies (8.5 x 11) – 30 sheets.
- Sound Degree Approx; 39 dB( A) in best quality mode.
- Physical Measurements; 16.5 W x 6.8 H x 10.8 D.
- Weight; 7.5 pounds.
- Power Source; 120V AC, 60Hz.
- Guarantee; 1-year minimal guarantee with InstantExchange warranty program (InstantExchange warranty program undergoes particular problems and also constraints. See www.canontechsupport.com for details.).
Canon i560 OS Compatible;
- Windows ® 7, Windows ® XP,
- Windows 2000/Me/98/ 95,
- Windows NT 4.0,
- Mac ® OS (8.6 to 9. x) and also
- Mac OS X v 10.2.1 to 10.2. x
Canon i560 Setup For Windows:
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
Canon i560 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon i560 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon i560 is turned on.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon i560.
- If the Canon i560 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon i560 Software and Driver Download:
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)|
|Printer Driver Add-On Module Ver.1.10 (Windows 7/7 x64)|
|ZoomBrowser EX Ver. 6.1.1a Updater (Windows Vista/XP/2000)|
|i560 v1.73e Printer Driver for Windows XP|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver. 4.1.6 (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)|