Canon imageCLASS MF5650 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The Canon ImageClass MF5650 is an outstanding all-in-one maker designed for efficient printing, scanning, and also copying. Quality prints are constantly guaranteed and the process will not consume much of your time since it has a very fast printing speed. Due to its numerous abilities, the ImageClass MF5650 is a beneficial gadget to have in the office and also in your home.
Get excellent quality laser printing and duplicating for your records, at 1200 x 600 dpi (boosted). There coincides top quality perfection for your duplicating needs, with digital benefits such as electronic sorting as well as scan once/print several.
Canon imageCLASS MF5650 Review Specs:
- Copier Type; digital
- Printing Technology; Laser – monochrome
- Manufacturer; Canon
- Standard Memory; 64 MB
- Consumables Included; 1 x toner (black) – up to 2500 pages
- Color; gray
- Color Category; gray
- Power Consumption Sleep; 7 Watt
- Power Consumption Standby; 22 Watt
- Power Consumption Operational; 620 Watt
- Max Copying Speed; Up to 18 ppm
- Max Copying Resolution; Up to 1200 x 600 dpi
- Max Copying Speed B/W; 18 ppm
- Max Copying Resolution B/W; 1200 x 600 dpi
- First Copy Out Time B/W; 20 sec
- Max Document Enlargement; 200 %
- Max Document Reduction; 50 %
- Automatic Duplexing; none
- Maximum Copies; 99
- Exposure Modes; photo, text, text and photo
- ENERGY STAR Certified; Yes
- Max Printing Resolution; Up to 1200 x 600 dpi
- Max Printing Speed; Up to 18 ppm
- Max Resolution B/W; 1200 x 600 dpi
- Max Printing Speed B/W (ppm); 18 ppm
Canon imageCLASS MF5650 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon imageCLASS MF5650 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon imageCLASS MF5650 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon imageCLASS MF5650 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS MF5650 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon imageCLASS MF5650.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS MF5650 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon imageCLASS MF5650 Software and Driver Download:
|Canon imageCLASS MF5630 for Windows
Windows Xp Windows Vista Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows 8.1
|Canon imageCLASS MF5630 printer driver Windows 8.1 (32bit)|
|Canon LaserBase MF5630/MF5650 MFDrivers (CARPS / FAX / ScanGear) for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000 (32-bit)|
|Canon LaserBase MF5630/MF5650 MF Drivers for Windows|
|Canon LaserBase MF5630/MF5650 Tool Box Windows XP (32-bit)|
|Canon LaserBase MF5630/MF56500 Tool Box Windows 2000 (32-bit)|
|Canon LaserBase MF5630/MF5650 Tool Box for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/
|Canon LaserBase MF5630/MF5650 MF Toolbox for Windows 8.1/