Canon imageCLASS MF729Cdw Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, The 4-in-1, Canon Color imageCLASS MF729Cdw has print, scan, copy and fax capacities so you can achieve all needed tasks with simply one equipment. With numerous easy to use features, such as the instinctive 7-line Shade Touch LCD Show, various mobile remedies and security attributes, your day-to-day process will be a breeze.
The Canon Color imageCLASS MF729Cdw has Ethernet, USB, and also 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi connection. Furthermore, it can connect directly to a suitable smart phone using either Wi-Fi Direct or NFC. Mobile protocols and services sustained include Apple AirPrint, Mopria Print Service, Canon Print Organisation, and Google Cloud Print.
Canon imageCLASS MF729Cdw Review Specs:
- Printer Type; Color Laser MFP
- Print Speed; Up to 10ppm (2-sided plain paper letter) , Up to 21ppm (1-sided plain paper letter)1
- First Print Time; 14.3 seconds or less (letter)2
- Printer Language; UFR II LT (Host-based)
- Print Resolution; Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi , (9600 x 600 dpi quality)
- Maximum Print Size; Up to Legal
- Duplex Print; All mode (Print, Scan, Copy, Fax)
- Print Modes; Poster, Booklet, Watermark, Page Composer, Toner Saver
- Print Memory; 1GB (shared)
- Direct Print from USB; via USB Host v1.1 Print File format: JPEG, TIFF, PDF
- Copy Type; Color Laser
- Copy Speed; LTR: Up to 21ppm (Black/Color)1, A4: Up to 20ppm (Black/Color )1
- Duplex Copy Speed; LTR/A4: Up to 10ppm (Black/Color)1
- Copy Resolution; Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Original Type; Text/Photo/Map
- Halftones; 256 Levels
- Warm-up Time; 23 sec or less from power-on
- First Copy Time; Black/Color: Approx. 15.5/16.2sec (A4), 15.3/16.0 sec (LTR)3
- Recovery Time; Approx. 8 sec
- Maximum Number of Copies; Up to 99 copies
- Duplex Copy/Bind Time; Yes
- Reduction/Enlargement; 25 – 400% in 1% increments
- Zoom; 25 – 400% in 1% increments
- Copy Size; Platen: Up to Letter, ADF: 5.5 x 5 to Legal
- Copy Features; Frame Erase, Memory Sort, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID Card Copy
- Copy Memory; 1GB (shared)
- Modem Speed; Up to 33.6 Kbps4
- Fax Resolution; Up to 406 x 391 dpi
- Transmission Time; JBIG (approx. 3 seconds)
- Memory Capacity; Up to 512 pages5
- Speed Dials; Up to 281 dials
- Group Dialing; Max. 199 dials / Max. 199 destinations
- Sequential Broadcasting; Max. 310 destinations
- Duplex Fax; Yes
Canon imageCLASS MF729Cdw OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon imageCLASS MF729Cdw Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon imageCLASS MF729Cdw Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon imageCLASS MF729Cdw Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS MF729Cdw is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your imageCLASS MF729Cdw.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS MF729Cdw wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon imageCLASS MF729Cdw Software and Driver Download:
|Canon Color imageCLASS MF729Cdw/MF726Cdw MFDrivers
(UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear)
|Canon Color imageCLASS MF726Cdw UFR II Printer Driver|
|Canon Color imageCLASS MF726Cdw Generic FAX Driver|