Canon imageCLASS MF731Cdw Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, The 3-in-1, Canon Shade imageCLASS MF731Cdw uses attribute abundant capacities in a high quality, trusted printer that is optimal for any kind of office setting. Print, scan and copy abilities help you complete needed jobs with simply one machine. Easy to use attributes such as the user-friendly 5-inch shade touch LCD panel, numerous mobile remedies and charitable paper capacity, your service will certainly have the assistance and efficiency it deserves.
Canon imageCLASS MF731Cdw, In regards to printing technology, the MF731Cdw is really capable with a 600 x 600 dpi print resolution and a simplex rate of approximately 28 ppm. Additionally, it has V2 (Dazzling and Lively) Color Technology for enhanced sharpness as well as color and also uses a Solitary Cartridge System to make exchanging out products a much easier procedure. The 50-sheet ADF as well as both the 50-sheet multipurpose and also 250-sheet input trays collaborate with a plethora of media evaluate to 8.5 x 14″ while an 8.5 x 11″ flatbed exists for thicker or odd-sized media. Additionally, the printer is outfitted with basic wired USB 2.0 and also Ethernet connections.
Canon imageCLASS MF731Cdw Review Specs:
- Printing Method; Color Bubble Jet
- Print Speed (up to); Black:22 ppm
- Color:14 ppm
- Print Resolution (Up to)
- Black:600 x 600 dpi
- Color:4800 x 1200 dpi
- Ink Compatibility
- BCI-3eBk Black, BCI-3eC Cyan, BCI-3eM Magenta, BCI-3eY Yellow
- Paper Sizes; Letter, legal, A4, 4 x 6, 5 x 7,U.S. #10 or European envelopes, banner paper
- Paper Handling; Plain Paper – 150 sheets, Transparencies – 30 sheets, Envelopes – 10, Photo Paper Pro 4 x 6 – 20 sheets, Photo Paper Pro 8.5 x 11 – 1 sheet
- Copy Resolution (up to); 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy Speed (up to); 22 cpm
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% – 400%
- Copy Features; Borderless Copy, 2 on 1, Image Repeat, Mirror Image, Fit to Page
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:9600 x 9600 dpi
- Color Depth; Color Depth: 48-bit internal
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7 (Platen); 8.5 x 39 (ADF), Document Feeder – 35-sheets**** (letter/legal/A4)
- Modem Speed; 33.6 Kbps
- Transmission Speed (approx.); Black: Approx. 3 sec. / page**; Color: Approx. 1 min. / page***
- Memory Capacity; up to 250 pages**
- Fax Resolution; Black: up to 203 x 196 dpi (fine mode); Color: 200 x 200 dpi
- Speed Dialing; Speed Dials: 10 Speed Dials, 100 Coded Speed Dials
- Receive Mode; Fax Only, Fax/Tel Switch, Manual, DRPD
Canon imageCLASS MF731Cdw OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon imageCLASS MF731Cdw Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon imageCLASS MF731Cdw Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon imageCLASS MF731Cdw Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS MF731Cdw is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your imageCLASS MF731Cdw.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS MF731Cdw wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon imageCLASS MF731Cdw Software and Driver Download:
|Canon MP730 MP Drivers Windows 7 (32-bit)/Windows Vista
|MP730 Printer MP Drivers Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|MP730 MP Drivers Windows XP (64-bit)|
|Canon MP730 MP Drivers Windows 2000 (32-bit)/ Windows XP
|MP730 Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Windows 7
(32-64bit)/Windows Vista (32-64bit)