Satisfy the PIXMA MG3010 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One, an inexpensive wireless printer for all your residence printing, scanning and copying needs.With terrific functions such as the Canon PRINT app1, the PIXMA MG3010 makes it easy to print wonderful looking images as well as files wirelessly2 from your smart device or tablet computer. It can also sustain optional XL ink cartridges– so you could replace ink less frequently.
Finding a brand-new printer to change your old printer, often, can be thought about as an uphill struggle. The important things will certainly be intensified if you don’t know much about the printers just recently. This time around, we are going to speak about Canon PIXMA MG3010, among the cordless printers launched by Canon. Boosted based on the recent technology and people’s assumption, the printer is attached by many specs that can be valuable for you.Inexpensive wireless printing at home. Meet the PIXMA MG3010 wireless Inkjet all-in-one printer with cordless, a budget friendly for all your residence printing, scanning or copying needs. With terrific functions such as Canon PIXMA MG3010 print application, making it very easy for you to print terrific looking photos and papers wirelessly from Your smart device or tablet. It might also sustain with optional XL ink cartridge.
Canon PIXMA MG3010 Review Specs
- Print Speed (up to); Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm7,Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm7
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Picoliter Size (color); 2 and 5 Picoliters
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi8, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi8
- Ink Compatibility; PG-145 Pigment Black Ink, CL-146 Dye Based Color Ink
- Paper Sizes; A4, A5, B5, 4” x 6”, 5” x 7”, 5” X 5”, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper;
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
- Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope;
- Printer Features; Canon PRINT app1, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+3, Google Cloud Print4, My Image Garden5, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link1, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Wireless PictBridge6, Wireless Printing2
- Output Tray Capacity; 60 Sheets of Plain Paper OR, 20 Sheets of 4” x 6” Glossy Photo Paper
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds7
- Copy Features; Standard Copy
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; 600 x 1200 dpi (Optical)11, 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)11
- Scanner Features; Auto Scan Mode9
Canon PIXMA MG3010 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
Canon PIXMA MG3010 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the
printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD
driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has
been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MG3010 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MG3010 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG3010 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to
your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG3010.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG3010 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MG3010 Software and Driver Download:
|Canon PIXMA MG3010 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3010 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3010 series CUPS Printer Driver Mac OS|
|Canon PIXMA MG3010 series XPS Printer Driver Windows|
|Canon PIXMA MG3010 series MP Drivers Windows|
|Canon PIXMA MG3010 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3010 series Getting Started Guide (software installation part)|
|Quick Menu Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit)|
|ICA Driver Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12|