Canon i9900 Photo Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Larger simply got better. The i9900 Photo Printer is a high-end large layout machine whose amazing output can measure up to that of a specialist processing lab. It’s capable of creating edge-to-edge real indeterminate prints, from 4″ x 6″ up to a spectacular 13″ x 19″ dimension, with the look and feel of a typical photograph. Think about it: you can take an electronic photo, set your printing specifications as well as be holding a remarkable 13″ x 19″ poster-size borderless print in under 3 minutes *.
The Canon i9900 image printer supplies a top notch, flexible option for image lovers and also low-volume picture professionals. This inconspicuous, silent maker supplies vast style printing (as much as 13 by 19 inches) in addition to quick 4-by-6-inch indeterminate prints in as low as 38 seconds. (All reported speeds are optimums. Real speeds will certainly vary.) For really professional-looking outcomes, the printer additionally sustains resolutions as much as 4,800 x 1,200 dpi.
The i9900 can operate with its paper trays folded up partway up, which saves area on your workdesk when you’re publishing on letter-size paper. The printer includes USB 1.1 as well as USB 2.0 ports, as well as a Mac-only six-pin FireWire port on the back. If you’re using a PC, you’ll intend to attach it to the USB 2.0 port, as we did for our examinations: According to Canon, sending every one of the data needed to manage the lengthy carriage and also the high variety of ink nozzles throughout a USB 1.1 connection can increase the printing time. So why didn’t Canon make both ports USB 2.0, given that the criterion is backward-compatible? A business agent claimed that making use of the USB 1.1 port avoids an unneeded error that Windows XP would generate if you plugged a COMPUTER outfitted with USB 1.1 into the USB 2.0 port. Though the front of the i9900 does not have media ports and a control panel, it does have a PictBridge port.
Canon i9900 Photo Review Specs:
- Publish Rate (up to); 4×6 Shade Picture:4 x6 Borderless: Approximately 38 seconds * 4×6 Shade Image:8 x10: Around 50 seconds *.
- Number of Nozzles; 6,144 nozzles (768 x 8 colors – C, M, Y, Bk, COMPUTER, PM, R, G).
- Print Resolution (Up to); Shade:4800 x 2400 dpi **.
- OS Compatibility; Windows ® 7, Windows XP/Me/2000/ 98 and also Mac OS (8.6 to 9. x), Mac OS X version 10.2.1 to 10.3.x. See www.canontechsupport.com for updated compatibility.
- Typical Interfaces; USB 2.0, USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Firewire, Direct Print Port (cables not consisted of) ***.
- Ink Compatibility; BCI-6Bk Black ink tank, BCI-6C Cyan ink container, BCI-6M Magenta ink container, BCI-6Y Yellow ink container, BCI-6PC Image Cyan ink storage tank, BCI-6PM Image Magenta ink container, BCI-6R Red ink rank, BCI-6G Eco-friendly ink storage tank.
- Buffer Ram; 80KB.
Paper Sizes; Letter, Legal, 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 11 x 17, 13 x 19, U.S. # 10 envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility; Level paper, Envelopes, Canon Specialized Documents – High Resolution Paper, Matte Photo Paper, Photo Paper plus Glossy, Image Paper Pro, Transparencies.
- Paper Handling; Integrated sheet feeder – 100 sheets @ paper weight 17 pound. Envelopes – 10High Resolution Paper (8.5 x 11) – 80 sheets High Resolution Paper (11 x 17, 13 x 19) – 20 sheets Matte Image Paper (8.5 x 11) – 10 sheets Image Paper And also Shiny For Borderless Printing (4 x 6) – 20 sheets Picture Paper And also Shiny (5 x 7) – 10 sheets Photo Paper And also Glossy (8.5 x 11) – 10 sheets Picture Paper Pro (4 x 6) – 20 sheets Picture Paper Pro For Indeterminate Printing (4 x 6) – 20 sheets Image Paper Pro (8.5 x 11) – 10 sheets Picture Paper Pro (13 x 19) – 10 sheets Openness (8.5 x 11) – 30 sheets.
- Noise Degree Approximate; 37 dB( A) in silent setting.
- Physical Dimensions; 22.7 W x 13.1 D x 7.2 H.
- Weight; 21.0 pounds.
- Power Source; 120V Air Conditioning, 60Hz.
- Warranty; 1-year restricted guarantee with InstantExchange program. 1-year toll-free technological phone support. (Warranty programs go through particular problems and limitations. See www.canontechsupport.com for details.).
Canon i9900 Photo OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon i9900 Photo Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon i9900 Photo Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon i9900 Photo Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon i9900 Photo is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon i9900 Photo.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon i9900 Photo wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon i9900 Photo Software and Driver Download:
|i9900/i9950 v1.05 Firmware for Windows|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)|
|i9900 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver. 4.1.6 (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)|
|ImageBrowser Ver. 6.0.2a Updater (Mac OS X)|