Canon PIXMA MX318 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The Canon PIXMA MX318 printer releases near-lab-quality pictures on your desktop, checks pictures at 1200 x 2400 dpi resolution, and also copies at up to 22 web pages each min. The 7-color ink system prints lovely duplicates of your pictures at roughly 4800 x 1200 resolution. Whether you’re printing on letter or legal sized average paper, envelopes. When you have to reproduce, fax, or scan, the 30-page automated feeder permits you set it and also forget it. The fax will absolutely build up to 50 inbound websites in memory each time, as well as transfers at 33.6 Kbps, so your fax line does not remain locked up.
Canon PIXMA MX318, Stylish layout with the mix of wise functions, that is exactly what you receive from done in one Canon PIXMA MX318 printer. PIXMA MX318 offers reputable top quality for image resolution for 4800 by 1200 dpi. Yet that is not the only thing as this printer device is supported with 1200 by 2400 dpi for its optical scanner, which means outstanding quality for both scanning and printing result. The printer is designed with easy of use in mind.
Canon PIXMA MX318 Review Specs:
- Print Speed (approximately); 4 x 6 indeterminate image: roughly 46 secs, Black: As much as 22 ppm (as fast as 2.7 seconds per web page). Color: As much as 17 ppm (as quickly as 3.5 secs per web page) 2.
- Variety of Nozzles; Black: 320, Color: 384 x 3 (C/M/Y), Complete: 1,472.
- Picoliter Dimension (shade); Picoliter Size: 2 and 5.
- Publish Resolution (As Much As); Black: 600 x 600 dpi, Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi1.
- Paper Sizes; Bank Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4x 6, 4x 8, 5x 7, 8x 10, Letter, Legal, UNITED STATE # 10 envelopes, Picture Stickers.
- Duplicate Speed (up to); Black: 22 cpm (as quick as 2.7 seconds per page) 2, Color: 17 cpm (as fast as 3.5 secs per page).
- Checking Element; Call Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Inserted:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Checking Setting; 48-bit interior/ 24-bit external.
- Max. File Size; 8.5 x 11.7.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MX318 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MX318.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MX318 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|PIXMA MX310 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|PIXMA MX310 series MP Driver
(Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)
|PIXMA MX310 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|PIXMA MX310 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|Printer Driver for OSX (OS X 10.5 / OS X 10.4 / OS X 10.3/ OS X 10.2|
|PIXMA MX310 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7-(32-bit/64-bit)|
|PIXMA MX310 series User Manual (Mac)|
|PIXMA MX310 series User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA MX310 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.1.0 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|PIXMA MX310 series Scanner Driver Ver. 13.9.2a
(OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)
|PIXMA MX310 Scanner Driver Download For MAC OS X10.9-10.5|