Canon PIXMA MX347 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The Canon PIXMA MX347 Smart Workplace All-in-One picture printer prepared with Wi-Fi for cordless network print and also scan, to satisfy the one-of-a-kind needs of its clients and provide the perfect printing choice for each little office, SOHO as well as family that consists of top-notch, adaptable functions, high-speed printing and standard procedure.
PIXMA MX347 possess included the Client Being rejected in addition to Fax Function Reject feature, where customers can refuse to receive any type of sort of fax from hided client ID or those numbers which have not been informed or these numbers possess been conserved in the declined checklist. This conserves paper and price by declining unwanted fax promptly.
Setting up the MX347 for printing over a USB cable television is fairly normal for an inkjet MFP. First find an area for the 11- by 20.6- by 18.2-inch (HWD) printer, get rid of the packing products, as well as connect the provided telephone cable. Then connect the power cord, mount the two ink cartridges (one black as well as one tricolor), tons paper, run the automated setup program from disc, and also plug in the provided USB cable when the installation program tells you to.
Canon PIXMA MX347 Review Specs:
- Publishing Approach; Inkjet
- Publish Rate (as much as); 4 x 6 borderless image: roughly 43 seconds11, Black: ESAT; 8.4 ipm10, Shade: ESAT; 4.8 ipm10
- Number of Nozzles; Color, Shade, Black: 320, Color: 1,152, Total amount: 1,472
- Picoliter Size (shade); 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Approximately); Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi7, Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi7
- Paper Sizes; 4x 6, 4x 8, 5x 7, 8x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. # 10 envelopes,
- Automatic Sheet Feeder; 100 pages, ADF: 30 Sheets
- Paper Compatibility; Level: Level Paper, High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum,
- Image Paper Pro II; Shiny: Picture Paper And Also Glossy II, Image Paper Shiny; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper And
- Also Semi-Gloss; Matte: Matte Image Paper; Envelope: U.S. # 10 Envelope
- Printer Functions; Automobile File Feeder, Auto File Deal With, Auto Picture Fix II, Automobile Sheet Feeder, Indeterminate Printing12 Record Printing, Photo Printing, Theme Print
- Copy Speed (up to); Shade ESAT: 3.4 ipm10
- Decrease/ Enhancement; 25% – 400%.
- Replicate Functions; 4-in-1/ 2-in-1 Copy, AE (Car Direct Exposure/ Intensity) copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Rain Gutter Darkness Adjustment Replicate, Photo Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Replicate: 1-99 pages, Preset Replicate Ratios, Kind (ADF), Zoom.
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensing Unit (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, ADF 600 x 600 dpi (Optical), Inserted:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Checking Mode; 48-bit interior/ 24-bit outside.
- Scanner Characteristics; Auto Scan Mode8, Push Scan, Scan To Memory, Network Check.
- Shade Deepness; 48-bit internal/24-bit exterior.
- Max. Paper Size; Flat Bed: 8.5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MX347 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MX347.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MX347 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|MX340 series CUPS Printer Driver For Mac OS X 10.7 / 10.8 /
10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)|
|PIXMA MX340 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|PIXMA MX340 series MP Driver
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|MX340 series MP Driver (Windows 2000)|
|MX340 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)|
|Printer Driver for OSX 10.4 / 10.5|
|MX340 series Scanner Driver For Mac OS X 10.5 / 10.6 / 10.7 /
10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11
|MX340 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.
1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Canon ScanGear for Mac OS X 10.6 / 10.5 / 10.4|
|ICA Driver For Mac OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11|
|Print and Scan Package for Linux|
|MX340 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MX340 series User Manual (Mac)|
|Guide for Canon IJ Network Tool (Windows)|
|MX340 Printer Driver for Windows (32bit)|
|MX340 Printer Driver for Windows (64bit)|
|MX340 Scanner Driver for All Windows|