Canon PIXMA MX357 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The Canon PIXMA MX357 Smart Office All-in-One photo printer equipped with wireless printing function, to satisfy the different demands of its individuals and provide the perfect printing option for every tiny office, SOHO and also home that incorporates outstanding high quality, versatile features, high-speed printing along with simple procedure. PIXMA MX357 is equipped with the distinctive FINE (Complete Photo-Lithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) modern technology print head. It’s 2-picolitre ink bead technology and also allow print most likely to deposit a perfect printing quality of around 4,800 x 1,200 dpi, which assure to give high quality prints with grain-free images in one of the most perfect tones photos.
Are you a printer user that get annoyed with loud as well as sluggish progression printer you have now? If you are, there is no factor for you to stay much longer with your old printer. Simply select a new one! The brand-new innovations of printer nowadays are getting a lot more sophisticated with lots of attributes embedded to it. You will certainly locate lots of functions that will make your business goes much easier. Canon PIXMA MX357 is just one of the most recent, cutting-edge printers that can be your remedy in order to have highest when you print the papers you have. As it is released from Canon, one of the very best printer suppliers, you will make certain that it has the top quality.
Canon PIXMA MX357, Goal to provide the most effective service for multi-purpose printing solution that is designed for office that is price efficient, Canon as the manufacturer Canon PIXMA provides Canon PIXMA MX357 that for both price and also efficiency will thrill printer individuals. The printer gets in touch with both cordless as well as wired to improve its performance. Its capacity to work as various gadgets from printer, photo copier, scanner to fax, PIXMA MX357 is trusted. Unlike its previous model PIXMA MX357 is method quicker.
Canon PIXMA MX357 Review Specs:
- Print Speed (as much as); Black: ESAT: 8.4 ipm10, Shade: ESAT: 4.8 ipm10, 4×6 borderless photo: approx. 43 seconds11
Picoliter Size (shade); 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black:600 x 600 dpi7, Shade:4800 x 1200 dpi7
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. # 10 or Envelopes
- Automatic Sheet Feeder; 100 web pages; ADF 30 Pages
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Image Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Pro II; Glossy: Picture Paper Plus Shiny II, Picture Paper Shiny; Semi-Gloss: Image Paper And Also Semi-Gloss; Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: UNITED STATE # 10 Envelope
- Printer Functions; Auto Paper Feeder, Vehicle Picture Take Care Of II, Vehicle Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Paper Printing, Picture Printing, Template Print
- Copy Rate (up to); ESAT: Color: 3.4 ipm10
- Decrease/ Enhancement; 25% -400%.
- Replicate Attributes; 4-in-1/ 2-in-1, Duplicate AE (Car Exposure/Intensity) Copy, Borderless, Seamless Gutter Darkness Improvement Copy, Picture Repeat, Intensity, Several Copy: 1-99 web pages, Pre-programmed Replicate Ratios, Type (ADF), Zoom.
- Scanner Type; Flat Bed.
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensing Unit (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Inserted:9600 x 9600 dpi.
- Scanner Qualities; Auto Scan Mode8, Network Scan, Press Scan, Check to Memory.
- Shade Deepness; 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Paper Size; Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MX357 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MX357.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MX357 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|PIXMA MX350 series CUPS Printer Driver
( OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)|
|PIXMA MX350 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|PIXMA MX350 series MP Driver
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|PIXMA MX350 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)|
|PIXMA MX350 series MP Driver (Windows 2000)|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.4 / 10.5|
|PIXMA MX350 series Scanner Driver For
(OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7 / 10.6 / 10.5
|PIXMA MX350 series XPS Printer Driver
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|Canon ScanGear (OS X 10.4 / 10.5 / 10.6)|
|ICA Driver For (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7|
|Print and Scan Package for Linux|
|PIXMA MX350 series User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA MX350 series User Manual (Mac)|
|Guide for Canon IJ Network Tool (Windows)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)|