Canon PIXMA MX372 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Bring outstanding top quality, speed, and also ease of use to your home office all in the name of raised efficiency. An incorporated 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder, FastFront are simply several of the features that can permit you to quickly multi-task while your PIXMA MX372 goes to work. This can bring office effectiveness to all-new levels and also lower price at the same time. 4800 x 1200 maximum color resolution1 as well as the FINE Cartridge System indicates outstanding company document printing and performance while built-in imaging technology makes certain the stability of originals are maintained with each copy and scan. Maintain safety criteria by making use of features to stop misdialed fax transmissions and keep scanned documents password safeguarded.
The MX372 total outcome top quality is below par, but inadequate to be a concern. Text high quality in particular is well substandard, which translates to couple of typefaces scoring well at dimensions listed below 8 factors. As long as you don’t have an unusual need for smaller fonts, nonetheless, you shouldn’t have any problems. Graphic output does better, at only slightly wanting, however still adequate for any type of interior organisation requirement including PowerPoint handouts and so on. On the other hand, it’s a bit short of what I ‘d desire for output mosting likely to an essential customer or client that I needed to thrill with a sense of my professionalism.
The MX372 doubles as a home office maker, providing a simple means to scan, copy, and fax files as much as 8.5 x14″ (legal-size). The 30-page auto document feeder makes scanning, faxing, and copying multipage records a very easy process.
Canon PIXMA MX372 Review Specs:
- Print Speed (approximately); 4 x 6 Borderless Image: Approximate. 46 seconds4
- Print Speed (Approximate); Black: ESAT: 8.7 ipm10, Color: ESAT: 5.0 ipm10
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 640, Shade: 1,152, Overall: 1,792
- Picoliter Size (color); 2 and 5
- Publish Resolution (Up to); Color: Approximately 4800 x 1200 dpi1, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Dimensions; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. # 10 Envelopes
- Automatic Sheet Feeder; 100 Sheets
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Image Paper And Also Shiny II, Image Paper Shiny; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Canon Matte Image Paper; Envelope: U.S. # 10 Envelope
- Printer Features; Vehicle Document Feeder, Auto Photo Take Care Of II, Vehicle Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing2, File Printing, Complete HD Motion Picture Print3, Photo Printing, Design Template Print
- Replicate Speed (approximately); sESAT: Color: 4.0 ipm10
- Reduction/ Enlargement; 25% – 400%.
- Replicate Features; Vehicle Document Repair, Duplicate, Borderless2, Gutter Shadow Correction Replicate, Intensity, Numerous Replicate: 1-99 web pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- Scanning Aspect; Get In Touch With Picture Sensing Unit (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions; Optical: 1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi, ADF: 600 x 600 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Qualities; Car Check Mode, Push Check.
- Shade Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit exterior.
- Max. Document Size; Flatbed: 8×5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
Canon PIXMA MX372 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon PIXMA MX372 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MX372 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MX372 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MX372 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MX372.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MX372 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MX372 Software and Driver Download:
|PIXMA MX370 series CUPS Printer Driver
(OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)|
|PIXMA MX370 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|PIXMA MX370 series Scanner Driver
(OS X 10.5 / 10.6 / 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11
|PIXMA MX370 series MP Driver
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|PIXMA MX370 series XPS Printer Driver
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|PIXMA MX370 series ScanGear MP for Linux
|PIXMA MX370 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MX370 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux
|PIXMA MX370 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11|
|PIXMA MX370 series User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA MX370 series User Manual (Mac)|
|PIXMA MX370 series User Manual (OS X 10.5)|
|Setting Up the FAX|
|PIXMA MX370 – Getting Started Guide|
|PIXMA MX370 series – Setting Up the Fax|
|PIXMA MX370 series – Setting Up the Fax|
|PIXMA MX370 series – Specification Sheet|